Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Loads of Super Bowl parties that you can book in for if you do a quick Google search. Never done any of them myself so can’t recommend one over another.
  • Options
    kigelia said:

Will watch when I get home from seeing frank turner at Alexandra palace. Will probably pass out during the half time show. Wake up mid way through the 4th quarter and then go to bed pissed off that I have a good idea of the result and leave the game on the skybox for a week or two before deleting it unwatched.

Enjoy Frank kigelia😊
  • Options
    I’m told I’m watching it in a brewpub in Jackson, Wyoming.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

So, how's everyone watching the Super Bowl? Given it's such a late kickoff, is it ever realistically consumed up town on a Sunday night?

Watching with mates as per usual chicken wings 3 ways are on the menu.

Rams by 14, please 😊
  • Options
    Rams gonna wear the throwback blue and gold unis. Awesome!
  • Options
    Will be watching at home tonight. I don't really want to see yet another Patriots win, but then I'm not that keen on the Rams either after what happened against the Saints. I'll take Brady, Belichick & Co to win a close one as they usually do. Mind you I thought that last year as well.
  • Options
    Ok let’s get the predictions in

Pats win 31-20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    If the Rams defence can stop the run and put consistent pressure on Brady then they should win. If they fail to do so and the Patriots open up a 10-14 point first half lead it'll be really hard to come back against such good game manager's.
  • Options
    24-21 to the Pats
  • Options
    All down to Donald v Brady and Goff just holding his nerve enough.

Rams 24-17 Pats
  • Options
    Rams are a more balanced Chiefs. They have a chance, but at the same time it’s against the Pats in the SB.

Pats by 10
  • Options
    35-23 Patriots
  • Options
    27-24 Patriots
  • Options
    Think this will be a high scorer. Thinking a similar game to last year.

• Options
    Rams jump to a 24-0 lead. Bellichik makes half time adjustments. Pats win 38-31.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Been thinking Pats all week but the closer it gets, the more I’m leaning towards the Rams.

They’ll need a half time lead of at least seven because I can only see the Patriots getting stronger as the game progresses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Donald does not pressure Brady, then it's all over but the shouting.
  • Options
    I think pats by a score
  • Options
    So. BBC or Sky?
  • Options
    31-24 Pats - something like that.

Heart says Rams, though.
  • Options
    I'm going for rams by 10 points. Watching on BBC. Love osi and j bell
  • Options
    Probably stick with Sky , particularly if they take the CBS Nantz/Romo commentary and the BBC doesn't.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Probably stick with Sky , particularly if they take the CBS Nantz/Romo commentary and the BBC doesn't.

I don’t like the sky coverage, but if they have Romo it’s worth it.
  • Options
    I think BBC is taking the cbs commentary
  • Options
    Romo comms on BBC
  • Options
    Looks like your'e right so might switch to the Beeb