Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    First game after DeFraudo and Cook gets over 150 yards from scrimmage and 2 TDS and we put up 41.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Finally the Vikes win big. Let’s do the business in the next few games and then anything’s possible.
  • Options
    We won, we can't even properly tank a season.

Welcome back Marvin for another year of frustrating mediocrity !
  • Options
    Just caught up with the eagles game. Thought we had thrown it away again in the 4th. Had given up on season after last week, at least now there is a week or two of vague hope left.
  • Options
    Oh that is CUTE! MEOW MEOW MOTHERF*CKERS #CatTeamBrotherhood
  • Options

Surely not?!
  • Options

Surely not?!
    Just my gut feeling mate, that's all
  • Options

Surely not?!
    For the Bengals' sake I hope not. Harbaugh could be on his way out if we don't make the playoffs but I'd like to see him given a chance with Jackson over a full season.

Mike McCarthy may be too tempting for some teams.

One coach that is about to get fired is Wilks... 'The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers considers Cardinals coach Steve Wilks' firing after the season to be a "foregone conclusion."' - Rotoworld.
  • Options

Surely not?!
    For the Bengals' sake I hope not. Harbaugh could be on his way out if we don't make the playoffs but I'd like to see him given a chance with Jackson over a full season.

Mike McCarthy may be too tempting for some teams.

One coach that is about to get fired is Wilks... 'The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers considers Cardinals coach Steve Wilks' firing after the season to be a "foregone conclusion."' - Rotoworld.
    Would love McCarthy to come in, anyone but Lewis/Jackson in any way shape or form. Fresh blood is very much needed in Cincinnati. I really want us to get gubbed by the Browns, the Steelers will beat us anyway lets hope its not close just to make sure he gets properly binned at the end of the season!!!

Saying that Sunday night the heart will kick in and I'll be cheering on the boys as I wont be able to help myself!!
  • Options
    Coaching wins for John Madden (including playoffs) in 10 years with the Raiders: 112.

Coaching wins for John Harbaugh (including playoffs) in 11 years with the Ravens: 112
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018

Coaching wins for John Madden (including playoffs) in 10 years with the Raiders: 112.

Coaching wins for John Harbaugh (including playoffs) in 11 years with the Ravens: 112

Madden I believe had only 1 16 game regular season, have you got the win % mate😉. Think you probably find a significant difference!!!!

Then again Madden didn't have to face the Bengals twice a season so that's probably the reason for any distortion😅
  • Options

Madden I believe had only 1 16 game regular season, have you got the win % mate😉. Think you probably find a significant difference!!!!

Then again Madden didn't have to face the Bengals twice a season so that's probably the reason for any distortion😅
    I'm not letting facts get in the way of a good story!
  • Options

I'm not letting facts get in the way of a good story!
    It took Marvin 12 years to get to 112 and i didn't even need to use his play off wins😅😅😅
  • Options
    The Raiders have just signed Nathan Peterman 🤔🤭 😂
  • Options

Sign Peterman. Start him. Bomb even harder than you have been. Get first draft pick. Pick star QB. Release Peterman.

Gruden plays 5D chess.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Sign Peterman. Start him. Bomb even harder than you have been. Get first draft pick. Pick star QB. Release Peterman.

Gruden plays 5D chess.
    Carr to sit out the last couple games of the season?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Hate to ruin a good fantasy, but Madden coached in 14 game seasons and accomplished it with 36 less games.
  • Options

Hate to ruin a good fantasy, but Madden coached in 14 game seasons and accomplished it with 36 less games.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Gruden plays 5D chess.
    Was reading that prior to the draft, Gruden stated that Peterman was the most NFL ready out of all the QB's that year.

He has been signed to the practice squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Laddick01 said:

Gruden plays 5D chess.
    Was reading that prior to the draft, Gruden stated that Peterman was the most NFL ready out of all the QB's that year.

He has been signed to the practice squad.
    Gruden doesn't have the best draft track record.
  • Options
    Josh Gordon has violated the terms of his reinstatement for substance abuse. Indefinite ban coming up and maybe that's the last we see of him in the NFL. Real shame as he's such a talent.
  • Options
    Yet one of them will miss the playoffs. In fact, if Colts and Titans tie in week 17 and the Browns win out, then the Texans will be the only team from the AFC South to make the post-season. I think the Texans will get a bye by the way.
  • Options
    Redskins lead at the Titans at half time.
  • Options
    Titans win and all but end the Redskins play off chances?

Now time for Ravens and Chargers!
  • Options
    Huge game. Potential chance to take the #1 seed this weekend with KC going to Seattle tomorrow, one of the toughest tests for Mahomes.

Good news MG is back but the Ravens are no pushover.
  • Options
    Ravens win 22-10. Huge result with big implications in the West and North...
  • Options
    Ravens look so impressive imo
    Probably go as far as saying they are the last team I’d want to face post season. Don’t know why, just think they’re all wrong for the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Nice win Red, fingers crossed we can help you out week 17