Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite comfort food?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Shepherds pie with greens and when I'm feeling rough or hungover (which is most Sundays) a cheap chicken burger and chips does the trick.
  • Options

Greggs sausage

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Not very healthy, but when I’ve got the raging hump hump or after a big session, my natural “go to food” is chips smothered in salt and vinegar, topped with doner meat and covered in burger sauce. Washed down with a couple of cans of dark fruit stongbow.

If after a session, I usually fall asleep on the sofa and mist of it ends up on the floor - this is when Mrs Otto comes in very handy.

Heart attack on a plate really, and I will no doubt pay later in life.
  • Options
    either my mums lamb stew and dough balls or my mums lasagne.

proper comfort food made completely from scratch by mummy.
  • Options

Greggs sausage

followed by a ring doughnut.
  • Options
    Toad in the hole - made with proper sausages, not the anaemic cheap crap ones, creamy mash (ideally from scooped out bakes potatoes) and marrowfat peas.
    With a good gravy.
  • Options

Shepherds pie with greens and when I'm feeling rough or hungover (which is most Sundays) a cheap chicken burger and chips does the trick.

This. And I go ape and have the pie with pickle, HP and Lea and Perrins
  • Options
    Home made steak and kidney pudding, potatoes and cabbage would be my death cell meal.
  • Options

either my mums lamb stew and dough balls or my mums lasagne.

proper comfort food made completely from scratch by mummy.

Ahhhh bless