Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disneyland Paris tips / recommendations

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm just paying for it - the missus has done all the 'work'

;)
  • Options
    Surprising the kids with a trip there tomorrow for 3 nights....they've absolutely no idea they aren't going to school for the next couple of days.

Have managed to pack everything secretly, they don't have a clue.

Gonna be a magical few days 
    They might twig something is up when you dont do the usual school run route?

Unless you plan to go all out, and wake them from their beds by throwing a hood over their heads, putting them straight into the car and only taking said blindfolds off when you get to Disneyland, yelling SURPRISE!! ;)
  • Options
    Surprising the kids with a trip there tomorrow for 3 nights....they've absolutely no idea they aren't going to school for the next couple of days.

Brilliant mate, massively jealous. Loved going there 5 years ago.  Have a great time 
  • Options

That’s great mate. When we took our daughter we surprised her with a letter from Minnie Mouse that we put together. My wife filmed her reaction and I still look at it now to remind myself of the pure joy on her face.

She’s 14 now but still really looking to going there at Easter for the day when we include it a trip to Paris.

Hope you all have a great time.
  • Options
    I’m going to book for next Christmas season for a trip with my granddaughter who is 8. We took her when she was 4 but I thinking she’ll get more out of it when she’s nine next Christmas. Expensive but if you can buy into the magic of the place I think it’s fabulous 
  • Options
    Very jealous but have a great time. Plus having been there a few times at Xmas it's  minus 1 there at the moment but as the site is in an old quarry it will feel much colder so wrap up warm.
  • Options
    Remember driving years ago.
    Got there and the wife forgot her coat.
    She gets my quilted puffed type coat and I get the works fleece that I found in the boot.
    Like previously mentioned, bloody cold but very good.
    Enjoy.

If you pass by Eastenders on the way home, could you grab me some beer?
  • Options

That’s great mate. When we took our daughter we surprised her with a letter from Minnie Mouse that we put together. My wife filmed her reaction and I still look at it now to remind myself of the pure joy on her face.

She’s 14 now but still really looking to going there at Easter for the day when we include it a trip to Paris.

Hope you all have a great time.
    Our Christmas elves are bringing their tickets, my kids are 15, 12, 7 and 5. Last went when 6 years ago when the missus was pregnant.

The younger 2 are gonna be off the scale excited, the older 2 will as well but in a different way.

I loved it as well….not sure you are ever to old for Disney 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Walt Disney is just such an iconic name and brand, symbolising magic and enchantment for kids and I always find it amazing that it’s just allegedly a not particularly nice man’s name. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still an unbelievable place, but my god was it cold - temp never rose above 0c and dropped to -8/9 at points. Being outside basically for 12 hours a day takes it toll, especially on the littles ones.

Loved it all (again) though and am sure we'll be back in around 5 years

but €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ Jesus !