Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Notts Forest ST prices for next season

No idea if I’ve done that correctly, but fair play to NFFC for their ST pricing structure

Comments

• Very good.
  • a good move, my only concern with tickets that cheap is that a lot of people could just buy seasons tickets and only end up going to 4/5 because it works out cheaper and the ground could be very empty, fair play to them though
  • Gonna be a shit tonne of lads in their late 20's paying far less than normal
  • Be interesting see how much their Adult prices are next season

This is a really good move from Forest and will be good to get fans back down the City Ground (been there a twice and is a good Stadium)... Just hope they dont put up adult prices to sneakily cover the reduction in child prices
  • Wonder when we will announce out season ticket prices?

I've heard rumours that contain the word 'imminently'
  • Sponsored links:

• Have the full details been announced ? As in how many season tickets at those prices there will be and what the normal match day price will be ? If NF’s ground holds say the same as The Valley (no idea what their ground’s capacity is) then say sell 17,000 cheap season tickets at that price to get a core crowd, a further 3,000 premium value ST’s with hospitality add ons at a more commercial price and have 7,000 to sell match by match to Home fans, away fans and casuals. A decent size crowd will attract others so they could potentially charge a premium price for the match day sales.

1st August.

Well we have an owner who's lost interest and is trying to sell his toy, no CEO, a Finance Director who has fecked off to the back end of nowhere, an ex Chairman who is busy pretending he cares, which leaves Chris Parkes who is so worried about how he's going to pay his mortgage next month that he's not given a thought about next season, particularly when his missus is telling him we're going to be in the Championship next season, despite him know otherwise.

Anyway, who cares what the price is if Duchatalet is still going to be here?

• Not sure I could handle the 'Football For a Fiver' atmosphere on a weekly basis (See the 'Football for a Fiver Bingo' thread).

I'm out.
  • ...and why are students given a squeeze when they got £40k of loan to play with? ffs

Cringe
  • What about normal tickets

I'm guessing that's the job of the CFO to work out...oops.
  • sam3110 said:

Gonna be a shit tonne of lads in their late 20's paying far less than normal

At Donny other week, took my daughter 16. When I asked for an adult & child ticket they asked aged and I said 16, so they said thats the 12-17 bracket so £8. I said i doubt you'd have let her in for 11 or under and bloke looked her up and down and said "yeah, wouldn't have challenged you!!" So could have gone in for a quid, but I guess i'm too honest ;-)
  • sam3110 said:

Gonna be a shit tonne of lads in their late 20's paying far less than normal

At Donny other week, took my daughter 16. When I asked for an adult & child ticket they asked aged and I said 16, so they said thats the 12-17 bracket so £8. I said i doubt you'd have let her in for 11 or under and bloke looked her up and down and said "yeah, wouldn't have challenged you!!" So could have gone in for a quid, but I guess i'm too honest ;-)
    You'll know for next season.