Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wembley Stadium tour.

Been thinking of taking my son along to this during the Easter holidays. Has anyone on here done it and can give me an idea whether it’s worth it.

Comments

• I’ve done it but it was a freeby so can’t vouch for the value.
    Good selfy in the dressing room and running out the tunnel but they will destroy you if you try and sneak on the pitch :smile:
  • Was quite a few years ago but what I can remember you go in the dressing rooms, sit at the table where they hold the press conferences, hold the trophy in the stand. Can't remember much else to be honest but depending on your son's age I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
  • Talal said:

Was quite a few years ago but what I can remember you go in the dressing rooms, sit at the table where they hold the press conferences, hold the trophy in the stand. Can't remember much else to be honest but depending on your son's age I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

He’s just turned seven. Footy mad and has been to Wembley with me for an England match biut thinking of doing this or taking him to a premier league match.
  • buckshee said:

Talal said:

Was quite a few years ago but what I can remember you go in the dressing rooms, sit at the table where they hold the press conferences, hold the trophy in the stand. Can't remember much else to be honest but depending on your son's age I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

He’s just turned seven. Footy mad and has been to Wembley with me for an England match biut thinking of doing this or taking him to a premier league match.
    In my opinion this is more of a treat/experience than a premier league match would be. You'll get some nice photos, good memories.
  • He’ll love it. If you’re like me you’ll find parts of it a bit cringey.
  • Cheers for the advice people. The Mrs thinks he’ll love it as well.