Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have I run over a cat?

Charlton lose........with an appalling display in front of best gate of the season at The Valley.
The Spanner’s win away.
England lose to Scotland in Calcutta Cup whilst giving away 17 penalties.
England lose to New Zealand in first one day game when looking clear favourites with a few overs left.
All we need now is for The Glaziers to beat Spurs this afternoon for a spectacular ‘full house’ weekend of failure, especially if you’re an Addick.
Should have gone fishing.........though obviously I’d have not got even so much as a bite for my troubles!

Comments

• Probably only bite you'd have got is frostbite
  • I feel your pain SoundAsa£.
    But today is my birthday and I am hoping for a palarse loss to cheer us all up following yesterday's results.
    We must have one thing to cheer this weekend hopefully this is it
    But today is my birthday and I am hoping for a palarse loss to cheer us all up following yesterday's results.

Happy 80th mate
  • clb74 said:

I feel your pain SoundAsa£.

Happy 80th mate
    Bollox

Happy birthday fella.......a nice bottle of fine Rioja accompanied with a fine strong flavoured cheese of your liking should at least help!

Happy birthday
    Have you got your free bus pass?
  • edited February 2018
    BB happy birthday.
    Be nice to cats.

Oops should read Blackpool.

Happy Birthday @blackpool72 mate, buy you a beer when I see you

Happy birthday
    Have you got your free bus pass?
    Telegram from the Queen this year.

Cheers. Looking forward to sharing a pint or two
  • Sponsored links:

All the best mate
  • I opened this expecting a mystery involving cat hair stuck to a car radiator.
  • Charlton lose........with an appalling display in front of best gate of the season at The Valley.
    The Spanner’s win away.
    England lose to Scotland in Calcutta Cup whilst giving away 17 penalties.
    England lose to New Zealand in first one day game when looking clear favourites with a few overs left.
    All we need now is for The Glaziers to beat Spurs this afternoon for a spectacular ‘full house’ weekend of failure, especially if you’re an Addick.
    Should have gone fishing.........though obviously I’d have not got even so much as a bite for my troubles!

I think it’s just standard practice for an Englishman that supports Charlton tbh.
  • You get these sort of weekends. I tend to stay in bed. Really is the only time i look forward to work on Monday.

Cheers. Looking forward to sharing a pint or two
    I'm sure he'll buy you your own pint.

Happy birthday mate.
  • It is the darkest just before dawn.

We hope!
  • Spurs win has cheered me up.......somewhat!
  • If you think you ran over a cat you can usually tell if you drive away VERY fast afterwards...

...Meeeeowwwwwwwww
  • Bet you're feeling better now, Soundas?
  •  What a dismal few days.🥺🥺🥺

England beaten by 10 wickets

The Lovely Red Boys turning in one of the most pitiful performances in their entire history against Burton!

Cheated out of the game against Wales by a dopey referee.
    Actually, we probably would have lost anyway!

Palarse getting the most Jammy (as only they could), victory at Brighton to further pull clear of the relegation tussle!

• Sponsored links:

• What happened to Arthur i wonder? Shame as he was a good poster
  • What happened to Arthur i wonder? Shame as he was a good poster
    I was never sure if he was the same Arthur that used to post on Netaddicks.......anyone know?