Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ingenious, I wonder where they got that idea from?

Comments

• You have set a trend guys, nice one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42892559

In fairness, it was Blackpool would used the tennis ball first.
  • Home team who's fans are protesting against the regime get a win.
  • shirty5 said:

Home team who's fans are protesting against the regime get a win.

Impossible.

Must have put their players off.

And why protest when their owner saved the club?
  • shirty5 said:

Home team who's fans are protesting against the regime get a win.

Impossible.

Must have put their players off.

And why protest when their owner saved the club?
    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/fans-speak-out-hull-city-1257268

Picking out a few from there:

Tom Pinder said after the game: "They're a pathetic minority. I don't think it worked. We've all got to stick together at the end of the day. This has had a negative impact."

Alisha Grey said: “The protest is not really worth it, as much as we protest nothing will be done. We have just come to watch football."

While Jan Oxetby described it as "embarrassing".
  • Have they done this before or is this their first protest? The statement at the bottom of the Hull daily mail article dates it as October 2017?
  • edited February 2018
    I wonder if instead of vol-au-vent Sue there's a mini yorkshire pudding Sue up there.
  • Good luck to them. I know a lot of the ‘protest clubs’ are in discussion / collaboration and I feel quite proud that we are seen by others as such a success in carrying through protests
  • Have they done this before or is this their first protest? The statement at the bottom of the Hull daily mail article dates it as October 2017?

Yes.
  • It best to live in a world without protest tbh