Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread: MK Dons v Charlton : 17 February 2018

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Desperately needed that. Shrewsbury lost so makes next week interesting maybe.
  • Options

We've finally beaten a side who haven't won for ages.
  • Options
    YESSSS..............................................................................................gonna pour a large vodka and Red Bull to celebrate,thanks for the updates
  • Options
    Pigott scores for Wombles
  • Options
    Excellent - 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done for our support - magnificent.
  • Options

I'm still not convinced we're not going to conceed.

You've managed to get your lols count up.

• Options
    we are going up, I said we are going up!
  • Options
    Thanks Ross. Does not feel like a "normal" Saturday!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I'm still not convinced we're not going to conceed.

You've managed to get your lols count up.

I know, it's a Saturday and I'm still working.
  • Options
    Don't know why I bother reading the match thread. Nothing of interest lately!!

great result. for the lads. Pleased for KR as want him to succeed really. Success for him is good all round. Like the way we are playing our football lately. Maybe we can get some momentum again and start climbing back up. Doubt we'll catch the Mighty Millers however. Is that 10 wins and two draws from 12!.

Well done all the travelling faithful. You are immense in your unwavering support. Roland out!.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't know why I bother reading the match thread. Nothing of interest lately!!

great result. for the lads. Pleased for KR as want him to succeed really. Success for him is good all round. Like the way we are playing our football lately. Maybe we can get some momentum again and start climbing back up. Doubt we'll catch the Mighty Millers however. Is that 10 wins and two draws from 12!.

Well done all the travelling faithful. You are immense in your unwavering support. Roland out!.

Sorry
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

Over to the post-match thread
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!