Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Nathan Jones the next Chris Powell?

Well he certainly knows how to milk a crowd to SCP standards and beyond !!

Comments

• Disgraceful.

Not once did he swing on a crossbar.
  • Where's the tunnel jump? young pretender...
  • Nah. He's been gone too long.
  • One can but hope.
  • edited February 2018
    When your top of the League and you've just won 4-1...

You have every right to do that lol!
  • Enjoy the good times!
  • I once saw Wayne Routledge playing at Goals in Eltham. I doubt Swansea knew about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I once saw Wayne Routledge playing at Goals in Eltham. I doubt Swansea knew about it.

To be honest, that's just ridiculous on his part. You're earning 50k+ a week and you want to risk injury getting booted by Pete the plumber who had a pint in the bar before the game

Played against him at Elmers End in the summer when he was at Newcastle so he obviously done it quite often. Realised how good footballers are, barely broke a sweat. Although played against Ryan Hall and was quite ordinary.
  • To be honest all that chest pumping looks much more Karl Robinson than Sir Chris. Chris has much more class. Fist pumps, tunnel jumps and hanging off crossbars only.
  • Nathan jones seems likeable, Chris Powell is loveable.

To be honest, that's just ridiculous on his part. You're earning 50k+ a week and you want to risk injury getting booted by Pete the plumber who had a pint in the bar before the game
    Oi, I'm not a plumber.

I once saw Wayne Routledge playing at Goals in Eltham. I doubt Swansea knew about it.

Played against him at Elmers End in the summer when he was at Newcastle so he obviously done it quite often. Realised how good footballers are, barely broke a sweat. Although played against Ryan Hall and was quite ordinary.

He was ridiculously good. He seemed to receive the ball and finish it in one movement. Several steps ahead of anyone there. No danger of him getting injured as no one could get near him, plus no one wanted to be the person who injured him.

I assume you don't mean Ryan Hall from Leeds Rhinos.
  • I can see Nathan being our manager one day, and it is written in the stars that SCP will return.
  • SCP will return with Southend next season.

Oi, I'm not a plumber.

I once saw Wayne Routledge playing at Goals in Eltham. I doubt Swansea knew about it.

He was ridiculously good. He seemed to receive the ball and finish it in one movement. Several steps ahead of anyone there. No danger of him getting injured as no one could get near him, plus no one wanted to be the person who injured him.

I assume you don't mean Ryan Hall from Leeds Rhinos.
    I kicked his calf and it really hurt my foot. I'm not aware of who that is but can confirm one of the players on Ryan Halls team was the size of a rugby player. I'm talking about the ex palace youth who played for Leeds and he was at Southend at the time and the team he played for were pure scum which doesn't surprise me considering his history of being in trouble. Drew with the 9-9 if I remember correct.