Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Football Feeling

Sat here now, feeling annoyed, frustrated and disapointed.

Football really gives you contrasting emotions feelings that you dont feel at any other point.

88 minute i was delighted 10 minutes later and I just want to sit in a dark room with nothing on.

Some people say its just a game, it is so much more than that for millions of people.

We ourselves have felt the pain of relegation
The joys of promotion and the hatred of Roland over the past few years.

I love Football
I love Charlton
And neither will ever change

Comments

• Oh fuck off paulie let me be angry for a change.

Sorry what,
    I was just saying that Football makes you feel things, that you dont feel outside of the game.

Not really understanding your comment at no point have I said you cant be angry
  • It was a joke mate, I've watch Ed football over 40 years and rarely happy.

Sorry what,
    I was just saying that Football makes you feel things, that you dont feel outside of the game.

Not really understanding your comment at no point have I said you cant be angry
    Whoooosh
  • Sat here now, feeling annoyed, frustrated and disapointed.

Football really gives you contrasting emotions feelings that you dont feel at any other point.

88 minute i was delighted 10 minutes later and I just want to sit in a dark room with nothing on.

Some people say its just a game, it is so much more than that for millions of people.

I love Football
    I love Charlton

And one day you'll see the two together.
  • Sat here now, feeling annoyed, frustrated and disapointed.

I love Football
    I love Charlton

wait til your over 60 Paulie, you have all of the above and 3 times I had to go a wee and the last time my knees weren't going to get me to the back of the Covered end.