Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arthur Masuaku

Sent off for Wet Spam today for spitting just after half time.

David Moyes said it was disgusting and he will be dealt with.

Comments

• Options
    Fully agree.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

It is disgusting and if true he deserves what he gets.
    I would rather someone throw a punch at me rather than spit at me.
    No respect for people who spit at other people.

Its true,
    They showed highlights on final score and you clearly seem him spit and Nick Powell
  • Options

Its true,
    The showed highlights on final score and you clearly seem him spit and Nick Powell
    Then ban the prick for 10 games
  • Options
    How many games is he likely to be banned for this ?
  • Options
    not enough
  • Options

How many games is he likely to be banned for this ?

Think its 6
    Should be alot more
  • Options

I have had this happen to me on a couple of occasions.....went ballistic each time.
    Agree I would rather have someone take a man to man swing at me than being spat at.
    Think of coppers who have this done to them from time to time.....must be sickening for them with one hand tied behind their back and not being able to retaliate.
  • Options
    Body cams help the old Bill now, but tasering should be the lawful response.
  • Options

I have had this happen to me on a couple of occasions.....went ballistic each time.
    Agree I would rather have someone take a man to man swing at me than being spat at.
    Think of coppers who have this done to them from time to time.....must be sickening for them with one hand tied behind their back and not being able to retaliate.
    My nephew is an ambulance man and says it's a regular thing at weekends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018

• Options

I got spat on when I worked for South Eastern,

The Coward Spat at me from behind and ran off, CCTV caught him about a month later i got a letter saying the found him, charged him and he had to pay me £100 compo.

I got £5 a month for about 5 months then got nothing else
  • Options
    That's the worse thing anyone can do on a sporting pitch, bloke deserved to be punched and thrown into the crowd, hope he gets a very, very long ban and thereafter verbally abused by fans if he ever plays again.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Before or after the red card?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

It isn't the worst thing you can do on the pitch. Breaking someone's leg is up there...maybe breaking their neck worse idk. Love it when the CL Law & Order brigade mobilise. Reminds me of the shrieking demands to have Suarez 'put down' for biting. It's weird and gross and deserves a ban, that's all.

spitting is not weird and gross, Its vile and disgusting
  • Options
    Spitting is grim, proper grim but I’ve seen worse tackles fly in with bigger consequences. The embarrassment alone of being known as a dirty gobber is enough.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

cfgs said:

Before or after the red card?
    Before and after would be appropriate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its really bad because their is nothing worse than spitting at someone... Like the Chelsea behaviour against Norwich I find it even worse the way he acted - He's representing one of the elite clubs in England yet has to throw that sort of strop against a player two levels below him

Isnt just disgusted but bloody pathetic too
  • Options
    One of the most scummy things to do to someone.
  • Options
    Often spat at by cyclists. Absolute scum.
  • Options

The Coward Spat at me from behind and ran off, CCTV caught him about a month later i got a letter saying the found him, charged him and he had to pay me £100 compo.

After catching the coward scumbag that is poor of your employee to take £75 from the amount awarded to you. Were you spitting mad ?
  • Options

After catching the coward scumbag that is poor of your employee to take £75 from the amount awarded to you. Were you spitting mad ?
    Sounds like the bloke was having to pay Paulie directly rather than giving the whole £100 to SouthEastern at once and then on to him...
  • Options
    Was at that game and right behind it. Even then you couldn't tell what was going on. Wigan players were furious. Referee didn't see it though, just went by what the Wigan players told him.
  • Options

Sounds like the bloke was having to pay Paulie directly rather than giving the whole £100 to SouthEastern at once and then on to him...
    This.

The police said he could only afford £5 a month and because they couldnt trust him to pay me(turns out he was on bail when the incident happened) it was going to come direct to me from his benefits,

After the 5 months i assumed he was back inside or stopped getting benefits as i stopped recieving it.
  • Options
    Game is onMatch of The Day now for anyone who hasnt seen it
  • Options
    Never quite got the level of moral outrage spitting seems to bring out in some people. I wouldn't want it done to me, but on the list of bad stuff other people could do to me on a football pitch, it's maybe not even top five.
  • Options

Game is onMatch of The Day now for anyone who hasnt seen it

I think some people have gone over the top on this. Yes its disgusting but he didn't spit at his face or dug up a grolly (to use a term from my youth) but more just spat out the usual flem you get when playing football. I don't think he really aimed it at the Wigan player, Moyes has said all the right things but wonder if he has really seen it - he said that he & the ref didn't in real time.