Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dropped Foot

Anybody suffered this before. It's where you damage the nerve that leads to the foot meaning it's too weak to lift your toes to allow you to walk normally i.e. Heel/toe
I've been suffering since Saturday and with gradual improvement each day. No pain, just a lack of feeling and control of my left foot

Comments

• Options
    Could you perhaps walk the other way?

• Options
    I would get it checked out - possible nerve damage.
  • Options
    Happens to my knob a lot when I take my boxers off.
  • Options
    Do you drive an automatic?
  • Options
    I have got it due to nerve damage caused by a medical condition. I would get it checked out by your doctor.
  • Options
    Played in goal once when our keeper got injured after five minutes. Cup game, playing a team from two divisions above. Lost 5-1, and they must have had 30 shots on target and at least 50 off target. I took so many goal kicks I got a dropped foot - absolutely fucking lethal going up or down stairs particularly.
  • Options

I have got it due to nerve damage caused by a medical condition. I would get it checked out by your doctor.

Me too,
    I don't want to be alarmist but drop foot could be indicative of some really nasty, insidious neurological problems. @Taxi_Lad get yourself checked, the sooner that some of the potential causes of this are diagnosed the more effective the treatment can be.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Cheers lads. I'd be more concerned if it weren't improving by the day and the fact I spent 4 hrs on my hands & knees the night before tiling my kitchen floor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Taxi_Lad ruled out of the Predictions League for 2-4 weeks :-)
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Cheers lads. I'd be more concerned if it weren't improving by the day and the fact I spent 4 hrs on my hands & knees the night before tiling my kitchen floor

I thought you were going to say something else, but there probably lies your problem.

Good luck anyway.
  • Options
    Taxi Lad be concerned if your foot wants to go south of the river