Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The "whats the world coming to" thread.

When you see there is a category in the BritishTelevision awards for..... Best Judge.

wtf ???

Now we really have hit rock bottom.

Comments

• What about 'best supporting bystander'..?
  • There are some strange people in the world.

British television awards, oh my...
  • Hollywood.
  • The news that followed the awards had me wanting to punch through the telly.
  • Next year they will have one for best member of the audience.
  • edited January 2018
    My Mrs had this on last night, it got to the point Gogglebox beating Sex On The Beach, so I went to bed to watch Sherlock Holmes - Voices Of Terror for the 1001th time
  • I can’t believe anyone would watch that shit.

I would suggest the profile of those watching it throughout the Country would breakdown mainly one way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

I can’t believe anyone would watch that shit.

I would suggest the profile of those watching it throughout the Country would breakdown mainly one way.
    Twats?
  • I can’t believe anyone would watch that shit.

Just to be clear I didn't watch the programme - I watched hd Bristol City v Man City game. Just saw the list of winners on the BBC website later.
  • Whats even worse than the awards night is when you see Phil and Holly presenting the next day still in the clothes from the awards night either having come directly from the after party (still hammered) or just pretending.

If its the latter then its just pathetic... If its the former then if I bloody did that I'd probably be sacked!!
  • When you see there is a category in the BritishTelevision awards for..... Best Judge.

wtf ???

Strange that they don't have a comedy award.
  • There so many of these annual self back slapping awards, we're probably not that far off of having a category for it.
  • Whats even worse than the awards night is when you see Phil and Holly presenting the next day still in the clothes from the awards night either having come directly from the after party (still hammered) or just pretending.

If its the latter then its just pathetic... If its the former then if I bloody did that I'd probably be sacked!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5306575/Holly-Willoughby-Phillip-Schofield-late-NTAs.html
  • looks like the latter then...
  • And the January Award for Post of the Month on Charltonlife goes too ;) .......................

There so many of these annual self back slapping awards, we're probably not that far off of having a category for it.

• Sponsored links:

• When you see there is a category in the BritishTelevision awards for..... Best Judge.

Oh please tell me who won. The suspense is killing me.

Oh please tell me who won. The suspense is killing me.

Robin Smith
  • edited January 2018
    David Walliams won best judge.

Alan Judge of Brentford FC was 2nd.

wtf ???

At least it was won by someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, as little as I like his comedy.
  • Macronate said:

David Walliams won best judge.

He's not the greatest judge of events to be involved with......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42810724
  • i must be getting old ..i thought this was about the judiciary itself
  • Best judge?

Judge rinder must be pissed