Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 3-1 Walsall

many thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Fantastic reading... Can I ask what spreadsheet tool you use?
  • thanks as ever. Lennon's zero shots stat is a bit harsh, though? His certain goal (after Aribo's header had been saved) is denied only by a defender on the line...
  • thanks as ever. Lennon's zero shots stat is a bit harsh, though? His certain goal (after Aribo's header had been saved) is denied only by a defender on the line...

Sorry about that but I use the “official” Press Association information supplied to the media outlets
  • I see Solly's booking was for his ONLY foul. That can't happen too often!
  • I see Solly's booking was for his ONLY foul. That can't happen too often!

I don't have the stats to hand but one thing I have noticed is that as a generality defenders are the least booked players on the pitch.
  • I am more than happy for Mavididi to have the last goal down to him, but the replays look like a second OG. I hope I am wrong. Good work again LL
  • ross1 said:

I am more than happy for Mavididi to have the last goal down to him, but the replays look like a second OG. I hope I am wrong. Good work again LL

The Walsall website thought it was an own goal as well... But the "official " ruling seems to be that it's Mavididi's goal!
  • edited January 2018
    Having watched the video ..... although the ball bobbled in off the keeper's body, it was a certain goal otherwise: therefore Mavididi's goal.
    It was just a deflection.

But our 2nd goal couldn't have been given as anything other than OG.
  • Oggy Red said:

Having watched the video ..... although the ball bobbled in off the keeper's body, it was a certain goal otherwise: therefore Mavididi's goal.

It was a good finish to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

Oggy Red said:

It was a good finish to be fair.
    Yes it was .Josh would have missed
  • it certainly looked an OG at the time to me.
  • it certainly looked an OG at the time to me.

I was talking about the OG.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fantastic reading... Can I ask what spreadsheet tool you use?

thanks
    Apple - numbers - why? (dislike Microsoft as much as RD)

the stuff you see here is all from Apple Pages which I transcribe from my Apple Numbers spreadsheet
    Didn't recognise the navigation bars that show up on the assists screen shot. It looks all fancy compared to Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
  • Stats show how Aribo is improving and becoming a consistent player for us. Will be interesting to see how KR adjusts the formation when JFC fit again. Can he fit them both in?
  • Oggy Red said:

John Aldridge made a career out of claiming goals that weren't his.
  • Oggy Red said:

John Aldridge made a career out of claiming goals that weren't his.
    I always remember the 3-2 game at WHL. Jerome Thomas hit a shot that was deflected into the Spuds goal. He didn't really celebrate, and, after the game, wasn't sure whether to claim it.

Jeffers, who wasn't even on the bench, told him: " If you don't claim it, I will!"
  • Thank you. This is very very good work.