Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ex players scoring

Comments

• The negotiations went on so long it seemed he was with us for half a season.
  • Not mentioned already, but Richard Wood also scored on Saturday for Rotherham

In his 7th season there since he left us
  • Loic Nego got an equaliser for Hungary against Iceland in Euro qualifiers tonight in the 88th minute
  • Ezri Konsa just equalised for Aston Villa at home to Brighton.

Wonder if he's going to start pushing for a chance in defence for England this season
  • Ezri Konsa just equalised for Aston Villa at home to Brighton.

Wonder if he's going to start pushing for a chance in defence for England this season
    If Mings gets selected surely Konsa has a chance.
  • Naby has just pulled one back for Huddersfield vs Stoke 
  • Hackett Fairchild scored for Bromley to make it Maidenhead 2-1 Bromley as well
  • Magennis also with 2 today for Hull
  • Taylor with fuck all for Forest.
  • Josh Davison hasnt scored for Woking either, despite them winning 3-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Conor McAleny got an equaliser for Oldham in The FA Cup today 
  • Ben Reeves got Plymouths 2nd in a 2-0 win also in The FA Cup
  • Conor Gallagher just put WBA 1-0 up at home to Sheffield Utd in The Premier League 
  • Tony Watt scored for Motherwell. 
  • Conor McAleny got an equaliser for Oldham in The FA Cup today 
    Looks like he's found a good home at Oldham. Got an excellent scoring record there already. 
  • Simonsen said:
    Conor McAleny got an equaliser for Oldham in The FA Cup today 
    Looks like he's found a good home at Oldham. Got an excellent scoring record there already. 
    He needs someone to fully update his Wikipedia page though. The detailed career stats only go up to 2017/18!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conor_McAleny
  • Oztumer for Bristol Rovers today. 
  • Pigott scored for AFCW.
    He isnt really an ex player tho lol, just out on loan
    He isnt really an ex player tho lol, just out on loan
    He won’t play for us again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ademola Lookman puts Fulham 1-0 ahead aginst Leicester 
  • BFG scores for Preston
  • RHF scored again for Bromley

Harriot scored a 30 yard screamer
  • BFG scores for Preston
    Then sadly carried off on a stretcher, with serious ankle injury.
  • Keohane scored for Rochdale.......oh no he wasn't a player!!!
  • Sollydog said:
    BFG scores for Preston
    Then sadly carried off on a stretcher, with serious ankle injury.
    Ouch, hope he's okay
  • A Nabster mistake last night was so bad I'm giving him an assist for Cardiff. 
    At fault for first two goals but second one was truly awful.
    Watching the highlights the entire defence go missing for the first - won't pin this one on Naby. As for the second it's really quite hard to describe- I dread to think what they're saying on the Hudds message board.

As a central defender you need to be switched on and the higher the level you play at the more ruthlessly you'll be dealt with if you lose concentration.

Just glad for his sake the stadium was empty.
    Watching the highlights the entire defence go missing for the first - won't pin this one on Naby. As for the second it's really quite hard to describe- I dread to think what they're saying on the Hudds message board.

As a central defender you need to be switched on and the higher the level you play at the more ruthlessly you'll be dealt with if you lose concentration.

Just glad for his sake the stadium was empty.
    Just watched highlights, Bambi on ice, when he has a bad one he really, really has a bad one.