Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Eddie Hearn

Comments

• Surprised to see he is with Lampard's missus from the One Show.

Lampard's partner is Shergar?

The teeth on it. Definitely able to eat a corn on the cob through a Venetian blind.

More like her mum
  • She’s no Theresa May
  • So the boxing promoter's wife is pregnant - big deal!!!!

Take it you didnt click on the link?

I really don't want to claim a catch in my net but I might just have to......I heard it on the news this morning.

I really don't want to claim a catch in my net but I might just have to......I heard it on the news this morning.
    On second thoughts, maybe you've just caught me in your net instead!
  • The bloke is called Clarke Gayford. Sounds like the civilian form of an especially camp superhero.
  • I'm confused - who is Eddie Hearn and what has he to do with New Zealand's Prime Minister?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm confused - who is Eddie Hearn and what has he to do with New Zealand's Prime Minister?

Eddie Hearn is Mr and Mrs Hearns son. He's having a baby with Clarke Gayford's missus.
  • We don't need these mind game threads when we already have to deal with the Takeover, Kaikai and Southeastern threads.

Especially from someone who should be on his own 'Lions R Us' forum.
  • Macronate said:

We don't need these mind game threads when we already have to deal with the Takeover, Kaikai and Southeastern threads.

I'm in the throws of purchasing a lot of Geoffreys on the cheap from a like minded store that's looking to offload millions of them.

Once I've procured those I'll open up.
  • Macronate said:

We don't need these mind game threads when we already have to deal with the Takeover, Kaikai and Southeastern threads.

It's not his fault that he is beginning to see the light. Of course, we will have to undertake a "fit and proper" test before his conversion to a fully fledged Reds supporter is complete.
  • Macronate said:

It's not his fault that he is beginning to see the light. Of course, we will have to undertake a "fit and proper" test before his conversion to a fully fledged Reds supporter is complete.
    Did you just assume my gender? If you're unsure of someones gender then you should, by default, refer to someone as 'they/them'.
  • I still don't get it. Is it a whoosh?
  • Macronate said:

It's not they fault that them is beginning to see the light. Of course, we will have to undertake a "fit and proper" test before their conversion to a fully fledged Reds supporter is complete.
    Did you just assume my gender? If you're unsure of someones gender then you should, by default, refer to someone as 'they/them'.
    I do apologise of course and I have amended my statement accordingly.