Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Germany at Wembley

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Ballot is now open... just applied for 3 tickets. Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    can you join up to become a fan still? not the paying one....
  • Options
    Errr should be able to. They close it just before certain games, but it should be open at the moment....
  • Options
    Full membership shuts in 3 weeks.

Going to be less tickets in the ballot this time as well, 45,000 to EF member for the Germany game this time
  • Options
    There's a few other games open too, so we've also applied for Russia, Estonia and Croatia....
  • Options
    Only 28,000 in the ballot for each game though, if in the unlikely event that Englandfans take up the tickets.

Only 24,000 were taken by EF members for tonight mind
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]There's a few other games open too, so we've also applied for Russia, Estonia and Croatia....

i've just signed les up. as for tonights game i won a ticket, but couldn't buy any for anyone else and didn't wanna be billy no mates. he'll get a shock when he gets back from the pub to find i've signed him up for all sorts!

gonna sign up for all of them as well. no harm!
  • Options
    Curb it Wurb it - you can have my membership number for this game if you so wish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]There's a few other games open too, so we've also applied for Russia, Estonia and Croatia....

Are you applying for Russia Away??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]

You had to reigster for that a while back i think
  • Options
    Oh right, looks like flight only then and sort yourself out out there!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Curb it Wurb it - you can have my membership number for this game if you so wish

thanks but im lost. i've just been on to my englandfans membership but i cant see when the sales open?
    do i get a cap for tonight by the way?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Curb it Wurb it - you can have my membership number for this game if you so wish

thanks but im lost. i've just been on to my englandfans membership but i cant see when the sales open?

The sales dont start til June 29th pet

Yeah you'll get a cap tonight as long as my ICF mate - who has your ticket - has been out all day on the piss and hates everything Brazil behaves himself ;-)
  • Options
    If the Priority sale for Germany is June 29th, when they going to sell the tickets for the September qualifiers?
  • Options
    YOu never know with that lot but most probably a couple of weeks after that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Yeah you'll get a cap tonight as long as my ICF mate - who has your ticket - has been out all day on the piss and hates everything Brazil behaves himself ;-)

hahahahah nervous laughter.

next question when is the German game as im sure smiffy will fancy this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]YOu never know with that lot but most probably a couple of weeks after that

Tell me about it, I've already been to Wembley today to collect my tickets
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off It[/cite]

hahahahah nervous laughter.

next question when is the German game as im sure smiffy will fancy this.

Yeah thats why I thought of you , August 22nd wednesday 2007 kick off probably 8pm tube lines all running ok that day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]

I wish! Russia at home, 12th September....
  • Options
    night game? how disappointing. season will have kicked off then too... we probably playing the night before. okay will talk nearer the time re numbers.
  • Options
    Doesn't the Championship shut down for internationals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]night game? how disappointing. season will have kicked off then too... we probably playing the night before. okay will talk nearer the time re numbers.

Alright then I'll see if I can get them to move it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Doesn't the Championship shut down for internationals?

I think some games get postponed if a certain number of players get called up for international duty
  • Options
    i was trying to think of the last match i went to Wembley for. (not being at play off).

England v Holland 1996
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Doesn't the Championship shut down for internationals?

I think some games get postponed if a certain number of players get called up for international duty

Yep, no idea what that number is though....
  • Options
    I've never seen England before, quite looking forward to tonight!
  • Options
    If anyone gets a spare for this one, i would go! :-)
  • Options
    i went to england v argentina at wembley, think it was about 91? but could actually be earlier.
    i know i had a flowery denim jacket on!
  • Options
    Yeah 1991 it was , drew 2 - 2 , I dont remember the jacket though

Last game i went at wembley was the Jock euro 2000 play off game
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yeah 1991 it was , drew 2 - 2 , I dont remember the jacket though

Last game i went at wembley was the Jock euro 2000 play off game

it was nice. i was 11 tho, so that was my excuse. i think i still have the flag from that game somewhere.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    my first game i think was the year before? england v ireland qualifier? i cheered both goals... bit young and naive... i soon learnt!

i had to go home and ask my dad what a Fenian was cos i didnt know!!!