Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy New Year

13»

Comments

• Options
    Happy new year everyone

WE ARE OFFICIALLY MEIRE FREE!!!!

• Options
    Happy new year fellow Addicks.
  • Options
    The wicked witch has gone. Happy New year everyone :-)
  • Options
    Happy new year to you all,I sincerely hope that very soon RD is gone so that my friends and the many people I dont know will come back to the valley in their numbers and help get us out of this league.
  • Options
    Happy New year to all fellow lifers.

To our new owners whoever you are hurry up and rid us of the Douchbag
  • Options
    Happy new year!

bloody hell I feel rough.
  • Options
    Happy new year everyone x
  • Options
    I'm never drinking again......... Happy new year folks.
  • Options
    Happy new year fellow fans. Really appreciate this site when keeping up with the team from abroad. Here's to a positive 2018 for our team!
  • Options
    Happy New Year, Everyone. Bumped into Two Sheds and Sarah from Eltham last night. They send love and peace to all ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HNY lifers.
    Hopefully I'll be back at the Valley as soon as Ratty sells.
    COYR.
  • Options
    Happy New Years.....
  • Options
    Thank you @Rob @Johnnysummers5 @TEL @Redmidland .Your kindness brought a tear to my eye.

@Redmidland Great to know you're coming to China again! Guangzhou is very far from my province while Hangzhou is a much nearer place and a fantastic city. I've been to Hangzhou once. I think you'll have no problem living in those two cities regarding the weather. Winter is probably a little bit warmer in both cities than in England. How long will you be staying in the two cities respectively?
  • Options

@JessieAddick sorry to hear about your bad 2017, I hope 2018 proves to be much, much better. Happy New Year to you. Thanks also for the help/advice you gave me when I was working in Beijing last year.
    I'm travelling to and working in Guangzhou then moving on to our Hangzhou office in January, is that anywhere near you? any advice weather wise you can give me for that area?

@Redmidland Been on a couple of business trips to Guangzhou, although both some time ago. What does stick in the memory is the intensity of the traffic ... allow plenty of time to get places.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Happy New year to all lifers
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all on Charlton Life.
  • Options
    All the best one & all, health, happiness and prosperity + of course new deep pocket owners and a promotion.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Thank you @Rob @Johnnysummers5 @TEL @Redmidland .Your kindness brought a tear to my eye.

@Redmidland Great to know you're coming to China again! Guangzhou is very far from my province while Hangzhou is a much nearer place and a fantastic city. I've been to Hangzhou once. I think you'll have no problem living in those two cities regarding the weather. Winter is probably a little bit warmer in both cities than in England. How long will you be staying in the two cities respectively?

@JessieAddick I land in Guangzhou Sat 13th Jan, I leave there to fly to Hangzhou on Wednesday 18th Jan I'm there until Monday 22nd Jan and fly back to Guangzhou then onto UK. Only short stop over this time, but have the weekend free in Hangzhou before heading off.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

@JessieAddick sorry to hear about your bad 2017, I hope 2018 proves to be much, much better. Happy New Year to you. Thanks also for the help/advice you gave me when I was working in Beijing last year.
    I'm travelling to and working in Guangzhou then moving on to our Hangzhou office in January, is that anywhere near you? any advice weather wise you can give me for that area?

@Redmidland Been on a couple of business trips to Guangzhou, although both some time ago. What does stick in the memory is the intensity of the traffic ... allow plenty of time to get places.
    Thanks for advice @stonemuse