Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland blowing our transfer budget on a farm!

Comments

• Options

It's a disgrace. He hasn't even sold Konsa yet.

Fear not!

There's a method in his madness.

TD head scout.

Been playing farm simulator on the ps4. obvious choice.
  • Options
    I wonder if the heating will break down every January.
  • Options
    I wonder if he'll ever turn up to look at it.
  • Options
    Front of house staff already in place, all credit to Ditch UK.......image
  • Options
    I wonder what the restaurant is like in the hotel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

I wonder what the restaurant is like in the hotel

Spotty 14-yr old googles up the menus from YouTube without even trying them out first. Current specials include "Star Wars stew" which was from an 80's edition of Blue Peter, but Daisy uses cheaper ingredients found growing in some of Roland's other quality real estate investments...
  • Options
    Opening in May?

Wonder if he will allow any visitors from South East London :wink:
  • Options
    Old man Roland's bought a farm
    He will never go
  • Options
    Sounds like a great place to protest.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Opening in May?

Wonder if he will allow any visitors from South East London :wink:

Opening in May?

Well this is how it looked three weeks ago so I very much doubt it.

It'll be fine. Same project manager as the training ground and that's all going according to...oh!
  • Options
    opening next May just in time for us all to book rooms after our Play Off Final Victory, 4-4 then gruelling a penalty shootout victory. Rather then head into London to celebrate we can all book into the hotel and have a good dance on the front lawn. Vinegar Pissers the lot of you :)
  • Options
    The Belgian version of Fawlty Towers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I read their food hygiene score was recently relegated from 4/5 to 3/5. When I questioned this the owner blamed it on the customers. The fact that he hired a chef and a cleaner with no experience had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    I hear that someone went for afternoon tea but it took ages for the sandwiches to turn up because the manager kept rearranging them, he then blamed everyone else for the delay
  • Options
    I heard that he is going to offer special rates to all Charlton supporters, probably twice the normal price :wink:
  • Options
    The hotel manager said to me that they had no concern for the history of the farn and there was no intention for customers to have a good stay (apparently there was another restaurant down the road if we didn’t like the food). The owner’s plan is just to train staff and then pocket a finders fee when they move on to more successful hotels that concentrate on good service and have ambition to grow.
  • Options
    A BIG "Roland Out" sign would look terrific on the front of that building.
  • Options
    Sort of just makes me angry how fucking awfully they have run our club. The truth is, they probably won't treat the farm anywhere near as disresctfully and terribly as they have with our club.

Why? Roland is a multi millionaire entrepreneur. He is NOT stupid.

We have never had an honest answer to that question.

I just think behind all the dancing, he's an extremely bitter manipulating old c*nt that has to damage something in order to feel better about himself.

Having more money does not automatically make you better then anyone.