Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Merry Xmas Everyone***

Comments

• Options
    Not quite there yet here in snowy Alberta, but Happy Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all. Working today and tomorrow but used to it now.
  • Options
    I am 2 hours away, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas fellow Addicks
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all on CL have a fabulous day.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to one and all. Hopefully we will get the present we all yearn for soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big love from manger square, bethlehem
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and peace and love to all ( that goes for all year round )
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all! Many thanks to those who keep the site running so smoothly!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all!
  • Options
    imageimageimage

Merry Christmas Lifers !
  • Options
    Yuletide Felicitations to you all
  • Options
    Happy Christmas all
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Big love from manger square, bethlehem

Never heard of the place...

Merry Christmas to Lifers and their loved ones!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, fellow Addicks x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to you and yours Smudge, and to all of you lovely Lifers out there.

And let 2018 be the year normal service is finally resumed at the Valley.

• Options
    Have a pleasant non-denominational winter day, everyone!

...and Merry Christmas ;)
  • Options
    Thanks to the guys for keeping this site going & making it a special CAFC supporters sanctuary.

Have a good Christmas all & lets hope things get better next year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all, Match threads have been invaluable since I started travelling, I was hopeful of being able to do some, but travels have ensued more than I thought. Off to China again in early Jan, so keep the match threads coming.
  • Options
    Frohe Weihnachten!
  • Options
    Merry Chrimbo to all the Charlton life crew,to every Charlton family & household & beyond...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all on Charlton Life, except you Roland , now fu* k off!
  • Options
    Hopefully Roland will have been visited overnight by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future.

Ghost of Christmas past shows him the (sometimes) glorious history of the club and the fan base.

Ghost of Christmas present shows him the last couple of years and selected fans at home today bemoaning his failed tenure as owner and their loss of a vital part of their lives.

Ghost of Christmas future shows him two visions, one where he sells the club and ground entirely and lives a happy life for the rest of his days, option two where he fails to accept any reasonable offer currently on the table and his life in Belgium becomes less and less enjoyable.

He decides to sell between Christmas and New Year and we all have a big party.

Let’s have a Merry Christmas and a very very happy new year.

• Options
    Happy Yann day to everyone!
  • Options
    A happy and peaceful Christmas to all on Charltonlife and thanks for all the humour.
    And a special thank you to Davo, Afka and Lookout for sorting out this technophobe earlier in the year. It's given me hours and hours of fun x