Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats

Got given a bottle of Chivas Regal by a client - can't stand whiskey - so raffled it at work

Raised £160 for the Upbeats

Chuffed

Merry Christmas everyone

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant. Well done
  • Options
    Well, that escalated quickly...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Just removed it. Pretty sure it was by accident :-)
  • Options

Got given a bottle of Chivas Regal by a client - can't stand whiskey - so raffled it at work

Chuffed

Merry Christmas everyone

Your dear old dad would have been very proud of you !
    xx
  • Options

Chuffed

Merry Christmas everyone

xx
    I remember being at a home match with Dad - can't remember who the oppo were - and at half time the Upbeats came out for a presentation - they ran out of the tunnel and ran on the pitch like they had won the World Cup - put such a smile on everyone's face

My Dad said to me - whilst watching the Upbeats on the pitch 'bloody hell, how far have we come, makes you proud'

How true is that when you think about the history of the club since the early 80's
  • Options

Chuffed

Merry Christmas everyone

xx
    I remember being at a home match with Dad - can't remember who the oppo were - and at half time the Upbeats came out for a presentation - they ran out of the tunnel and ran on the pitch like they had won the World Cup - put such a smile on everyone's face

My Dad said to me - whilst watching the Upbeats on the pitch 'bloody hell, how far have we come, makes you proud'

How true is that when you think about the history of the club since the early 80's
    Looking around me I remember seeing more than smiles on a few faces.