Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brizzle City

If you want some Christmas feelgood cheer and a tear in your eye, look at the ballboy's face as he celebrates Bristol City's winner with the manager.

Comments

• Options
    that's class! and shows what football is all about.
  • Options
    Lee Johnson is doing an amazing job this season

I thought they'd seriously struggle as they dont have the goals of Tammy Abraham this season and his replacement hasn't been as prolific - And that last season saw Bristol City in a relegation battle

Like Coventry last season when they didnt have the goals of Adam Armstrong it proved and they got relegated and thought the same would happen again.

On that basis he's doing even better than expected and really hope they can keep it up - Johnson seems to be a Manager who could really go far in his career (will be better than his Dad) yet is probably going to suffer from English Manager syndrome with everyone thinking a foreign bloke could do better
  • Options
    Great stuff. Would anyone else enjoy a Brizzle team in the Premier League? Certainly beats the same yo yo teams going up and down every few seasons.
  • Options
    only downside to bristol city or rather known the cider army is there fans that i've met are tossers, rovers for me.
  • Options
    Only 5 clubs in the Championship that haven't been in the Premier League.

Bristol City, Preston, Brentford, Millwall and Burton.

Sure we'd like to see them all get there? Well maybe 4 of them.
  • Options

Great stuff. Would anyone else enjoy a Brizzle team in the Premier League? Certainly beats the same yo yo teams going up and down every few seasons.

I always want the Premier League to look one of two ways at the start of the season

(1) A few new teams to be involved... or...
    (2) the Premier League to have the teams from the 94/95 season (except for Palace) as thats the season I really got into Football
  • Options
    Thought Bristol City were excellent last night. That Joe Bryan looks a player!
  • Options
    They've got the feel of us circa 1998. They’ve just upgraded the stadium, got a squad of hard working players and a young down to earth manager who used to play for them.
    Really hope they go up.
  • Options
    Good to see a club that has had its problems over the years come good. Hope for us all - once we get the change of ownership!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The first goal was a real cracker and worthy of winning any game!
  • Options
    Great video.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

only downside to bristol city or rather known the cider army is there fans that i've met are tossers, rovers for me.

City for me, had issues with a number of twatty rovers fans at Charlton station this season.

Also City have a sense of humour remeber going to Ashton Gate when they were bottom of The Championship.
    We started singing Your **** and you know you are, the responded with were **** and we know we are.
  • Options

City for me, had issues with a number of twatty rovers fans at Charlton station this season.

Also City have a sense of humour remeber going to Ashton Gate when they were bottom of The Championship.
    We started singing Your **** and you know you are, the responded with were **** and we know we are.
    Must be all the cider!
  • Options
    wasn't it at city where the natives started chucking bricks at us in the away end?
  • Options

wasn't it at city where the natives started chucking bricks at us in the away end?

Yep, the FA Cup game we won. Mark Robson scored the winner. We lost at Man U in the next round.
  • Options
    Was there. Their fans have a reputation.
  • Options
    I’ve detested them since Gary Nelson broke his legs there, the abuse he got was unreal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, they've got some shitty fans and ex-players, but it's Christmas, so let's focus on an ecstatic child celebrating a late winner with the manager.
  • Options

Yep, the FA Cup game we won. Mark Robson scored the winner. We lost at Man U in the next round.
    We drew there and won the replay.