Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas............................................................

and when that runs out, I'll be opening the red.

Happy Christmas one and all.

Comments

• Options
    I find this offensive to those who dont celebrate christmas :wink::wink:
  • Options
    Lighten up
  • Options

Lighten up

Can I just say Woosh(clearly ignored the 2 winks in the post, it was a joke as everything apparently offends someone this day and age)
  • Options
    You only need to say ‘wooooshhhhh’
  • Options
    Have a good break.
  • Options
    As families gather in this season of good cheer there is always a danger of conversation turning to Brexit.

Someone on the radio offered good advice in the form of the quotation below. (Think it means keep your mouth shut).

Happy Christmas all.
  • Options

As families gather in this season of good cheer there is always a danger of conversation turning to Brexit.

Someone on the radio offered good advice in the form of the quotation below. (Think it means keep your mouth shut).

Happy Christmas all.

It was me.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas.

Happy Hanukkah.

Happy Kwanzaa.

Anything but 'Happy Holidays'.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Did some idiot actually flag this

Wow whoever that was gets the biggest woosh ever
  • Options

Happy Christmas all.

I'll remember that when my three year old niece sticks a knitting needle into the live pin of the electrical socket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Did some idiot actually flag this

Wow whoever that was gets the biggest woosh ever
    Be careful who you flag next, I thank you;)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

(I know it's keep the change... just enjoy the festivities FFS!)
  • Options
    Merry Bloody Christmas and a Happy New Ear, everyone.

I’m off on a retreat tomorrow for 10 days, so you’ll all pleased to know that, all technology, mobiles, internet etc., are banned, therefore from about 3pm on Friday, I’ll go into radio silence.

By the time I return, I’ll either be enlightened or insane or maybe insanely enlightened. I just hope the f ing takeover has gone through on my return.