Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Family stand seating plan

Anyone know what the back row of the lower section of seating in the NW quadrant/family stand is?

Would like seats there as it’s the only sure way I won’t get some kid kicking the back of my seat , kids would rather not sit in the very back row.

Comments

• I thought the family section was in the NE quadrant.
  • Just go on the seating plan and choose seats in the back row. It might not work on a phone, but on a computer you can just choose.
  • I agree with eaststandmike
    Family stand is NE quad not NW quad
  • Sorry , I meant NE.

Like I said though I can’t just pick back row as that will be the back row of the stand rather than the back row of the lower part which is what we want.
  • buckshee said:

Sorry , I meant NE.

Like I said though I can’t just pick back row as that will be the back row of the stand rather than the back row of the lower part which is what we want.

There are so many empty seats the odds of kids sitting behind you are slim, and if they are, move.

The website will identify the row you are looking for, but I think you will find that season ticket holders will hold these as this is the best area to have seats. Dry when it rains as well.

If you are taking very young children you need to be in that area as the toilets are all the way down to ground level - and then down again. Only someone who has never had children would have identified this area as the best place to put your supporters of the future!
  • Thing is it’s not clear which row is the back of the lower bit which is why I’ve asked on here . Can’t be arsed with the moving every time I get some arsehole kid kicking my seat as these are going to be half season tickets .

Looks like ringing the club is the best option
  • buckshee said:

Thing is it’s not clear which row is the back of the lower bit which is why I’ve asked on here . Can’t be arsed with the moving every time I get some arsehole kid kicking my seat as these are going to be half season tickets .

Not sure that the ticket office would know tbf.
  • buckshee said:

Thing is it’s not clear which row is the back of the lower bit which is why I’ve asked on here . Can’t be arsed with the moving every time I get some arsehole kid kicking my seat as these are going to be half season tickets .

Not sure that the ticket office would know tbf.
    Cheers Rick , got that feeling to be honest.
  • Go Saturday and check out?
  • I think you will find that is Row AA in blocks C&D. If you buy half season tickets that include Saturday (Blackpool) I am sure the ticket office will allow you to change them if they are not suitable.
  • Sponsored links:

• The club will probably deduct cost of Saturday if buying a season ticket if you would prefer. Give them a call.

R U sure the family stand is right for you? Kids are part and parcel of a cheap seat!
  • Redrobo said:

The club will probably deduct cost of Saturday if buying a season ticket if you would prefer. Give them a call.

R U sure the family stand is right for you? Kids are part and parcel of a cheap seat!

We usually sit there , I don't mind noisy kids (mine aren't the quietest) but the kicking I can't stand.
  • buckshee said:

Redrobo said:

The club will probably deduct cost of Saturday if buying a season ticket if you would prefer. Give them a call.

We usually sit there , I don't mind noisy kids (mine aren't the quietest) but the kicking I can't stand.
    Really apart from a punch in the face there is nothing worse at football than having a kid constantly kicking the back of your seat, it's almost enough to make me boycott if I wasn't already.
  • buckshee said:

Redrobo said:

Really apart from a punch in the face there is nothing worse at football than having a kid constantly kicking the back of your seat, it's almost enough to make me boycott if I wasn't already.
    100%

Back in the last season in the prem me and the Mrs went to Amsterdam to see England play , kid behind kept kicking my seat , fast forward three days to our away match at Reading and I'm on the shuttle bus back to the station , kid behind on the bus is kicking my seat so I turn round and I kid you not it's the same fucking kid from Amsterdam!
  • buckshee said:

buckshee said:

Redrobo said:

100%

Back in the last season in the prem me and the Mrs went to Amsterdam to see England play , kid behind kept kicking my seat , fast forward three days to our away match at Reading and I'm on the shuttle bus back to the station , kid behind on the bus is kicking my seat so I turn round and I kid you not it's the same fucking kid from Amsterdam!
    You shouldn't make your own kid sit behind you :smile:
  • buckshee said:

Redrobo said:

I agree. And when they stop you find your self just waiting for the next one.

Had a kid do this on a flight to Barbados. Woman next to me smilingly said "kids will be kids". Had a quite word with Dad and he swapped seats with kid.

8hrs later she had lost that little smile.
  • I had a family with two tiny seat kickers sit behind us a few weeks ago. I made my thoughts clear politely a few times then had to have a straightforward word with the father. The seat kicking stopped at that point.
  • buckshee said:

Redrobo said:

Along the same lines: what use to annoy me is adults sitting behind who continually managed to put their feet on to your seat and into the small of your back. Grumble over!