Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK:Blackburn 2-0 Charlton

many thanks to the 20 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Premier League yellow cards are wiped on December 31, while the EFL wipe yellow cards on November 30.

That means any player who receives five yellow cards will not be banned.

However cards aren't wiped entirely as any player who obtains ten yellow cards after New Year will still get a two-match ban.

Does this mean that JF-C is not banned?
  • ross1 said:

Premier League yellow cards are wiped on December 31, while the EFL wipe yellow cards on November 30.

That means any player who receives five yellow cards will not be banned.

However cards aren't wiped entirely as any player who obtains ten yellow cards after New Year will still get a two-match ban.

Does this mean that JF-C is not banned?

No ban according to what you've just copied and pasted.
  • edited December 2017
    Oggy Red said:

Jay Dasilva is really maturing as a footballer, isn't he?
    I like everything I've seen about him.

Lucky to have him.

@Oggy Red I'd be inclined to play him LM in a 442 at home to Blackpool, Nabby to LB, rest Josh with Best + KAG up top. Marshall RM so plenty of ball coming in potentially for the 2 strikers to attack
  • Feels a bit harsh on Josh, forced out of position by the managers insistence on playing a certain formation regardless of the players he has available (the 4-2-3-1 formation must have some dirt on Karl Robinson!).

Da Silva deserved MoM, only surprise for me was he didn't get a 7/10 average rating.

Thanks as always LL.
  • Didnt realise at the time but quite surprised we only made two subs on Saturday!!

(One being enforced)
  • Good to see Aribo get such a good mark. I hadn't realised this from the other threads. Problem is him and JFC are bit similar and really suited playing together.
  • redman said:

Good to see Aribo get such a good mark. I hadn't realised this from the other threads. Problem is him and JFC are bit similar and really suited playing together.

He'll hopefully bulk up a bit, which might make quicker. He struggles tracking back against quicker players.

And when he does bulk up we can sell him of course.
  • RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Jay Dasilva is really maturing as a footballer, isn't he?
    I like everything I've seen about him.

Lucky to have him.

@Oggy Red I'd be inclined to play him LM in a 442 at home to Blackpool, Nabby to LB, rest Josh with Best + KAG up top. Marshall RM so plenty of ball coming in potentially for the 2 strikers to attack
    Dasilva played LM a few games ago and aquitted himself well enough - so it's an option, especially with Clarke injured and Holmes probably missing.

I'm inclined to agree that Josh is chasing shadows a bit, and resting him for Saturday's match could benefit him before the intensity of the holiday fixtures.
    He'll certainly be needed then.