Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Expressions people get wrong

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Moment in time. The use of ‘moment’ is suffice as moment means moment in time. 

I also have a similar bug bear of “I personally...” I is personal. 
    Foreign managers brought 'moment' into the football vernacular. I don't like it. 
  • Options
    'I'm entitled to my opinion!' being used whenever someone disagrees with you as if you're being denied it. Yes mate, you are entitled to your opinion, and you've expressed it on a discussion forum. People will then discuss it, disagree with it and challenge it. There's not people being kicked off the site and thrown in jail because they said that Gary Borrowdale was a decent signing. If you think people disagreeing with you is you being denied your opinion then maybe just declare your views quietly into your pillow where no-one else can hear them and debate them.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    probably been said before but mixing up bought and brought irritates me 
    Glad you bought that up 

:D 
  • Options
    It's a mute point.
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    Casting nasturtiums
    Defenently
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    lolwray said:
    Casting nasturtiums
    Defenently
    Defiantly
  • Options
    'I'm entitled to my opinion!' being used whenever someone disagrees with you as if you're being denied it. Yes mate, you are entitled to your opinion, and you've expressed it on a discussion forum. People will then discuss it, disagree with it and challenge it. There's not people being kicked off the site and thrown in jail because they said that Gary Borrowdale was a decent signing. If you think people disagreeing with you is you being denied your opinion then maybe just declare your views quietly into your pillow where no-one else can hear them and debate them.
    Nobody is entitled to that opinion! 
  • Options

• Options
    "Don't count your pennies before they're hatched" my ex-girlfriend wisely once told me.