Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Navixsport - Whats happened?

Says its down until further notice and what looks like a goodbye message in the content bar.

Noooooooo - you cant do this. !

Comments

• Bump.
    Callum, you put me onto this - any ideas?
  • r/navixsport is now public — Ill be back :)
    Alright amigos, It has been a pleasure having you around for the past 2 years.
    I did and tried my best okay but uuuuuuuuh yeaah cant handle all of this atleast not now, I got too many personal shit going on, Im not even in my country currently ( ur reason for the shit streams in the past days ) and i dont trust anyone to run the site.
    So a lot of you will talk about the how the "cops" got me, Which is pretty cool lmao but thats not the main issue here. I mean it is of course the most important case in this "illegal" streaming world but i was always able to do my shit no matter what.
    Thing is, Right now and from where i am at life i wont be able to handle my streams and secure / protect em. Its very risky currently for me to keep doing my thing while im not close to my data c.
    All my shit is basically still up, Ill be able to comeback at some point, The whole thing is not dead.
    Its kinda sad tho lmfao it'll be weird to live my days playing video games n meeting actual human beings smh
    Thank you so fucking much for your support through all of this, You guys are alrighttttttt. Later, ILL BE BACK <3
    chat users : fuk u ill never miss a single motherfu**#|`~***********er of u
    e : S.O to r/soccerstreams mods tho! Especially /u/notsoyoungpadawan and /u/GioVoi, Without em this navixsport bullshit wouldnt have gotten this far, Really grateful to you boiz
    e2 : Yeah ill keep paying the CHAT box subscription just shut up already
  • @the_president

This is what I read on Reddit.

"He's away from home out of his country for a little while, and isn't able to secure his own identity enough to feel safe streaming right now. He claims there will be a comeback someday, but not in the immediate future."
  • Whats the other options?