Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christmas Presents 2017

So what's everyone buying/bought for Christmas this year??

I'm secretly just looking for ideas as to what to get the Mrs as I haven't got a clue!!!

Comments

• Neither me or my wife really need anything, so we’re just getting a few tree presents and are going to Centre Parcs in the new year instead.
  • Similar to Dave above, can’t think of anything, so going away to London for the weekend an doing a show Christmas Carol at the old Vic, otherwise just present under the tree.
  • Bayliss & Harding Gift set
    Charm for her Bracelet
    Ring Holder in the shape of an elephant

Little thing but will give her a few bits to open
  • On a serious note. My mrs doesn't really need anything. So I'm doing nice surprises. On the Saturday I've a nail women to come round. On the Sunday I'm taking her to the panto. Christmas Day I've brought her a lazy spa hot tub. Then Boxing Day she got me for the day to go shopping in the sales.
  • Taking my old lady to see The Old Lady. In other words, we're going to Turin and I'm taking in a Juve game whilst we're there.
  • Usual stuff for the g/friend. Perfume, underwear (it was her suggestion.......) and a rucksack (hand)bag.

I would humbly suggest that if you don't know what to get your Mrs then you don't know her........ :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

Went into the wife side of the drawers yesterday. Found some silver long bullet thing, must have got me a new pen.

Which she’ll get you to sign the divorce papers with. ;)
  • Was going to give her one of the signed Chris Froome frames my company has produced, but thought better of it and got her a Radley bag and other Radley stuff!
  • Got the mrs r&b loafers and an aspinall purse.
  • Usual stuff for the g/friend. Perfume, underwear (it was her suggestion.......) and a rucksack (hand)bag.

I would humbly suggest that if you don't know what to get your Mrs then you don't know her........ :smile:

I'll never make that mistake again.
    "What sort would you like, dear?"
    "Buy me what you think I'd look nice in"

Christmas day comes...

"I'm not wearing THAT. What do you take me for?"

• edited December 2017
    Mrs GA, a camera that she wants and tickets to Chelsea (flower show) & daugther a Macbook Air.
  • Afternoon tea up the top of the NatWest Tower
  • LouisMend said:

Afternoon up the oxo Tower

• Wife bought her own present from me. Pearl jam tickets. £175 and I have to go as well :(
  • ......says the bloke who just gets her the same ‘usual stuff’ every year :smiley:

What a mean is, the usual stuff you buy your other half that you know that she likes & has asked for. Not stuff like gift cards (because you don't know what to buy), chocolates (which you may like) or something for the kitchen (which isn't very romantic).
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

Afternoon tea up the top of the NatWest Tower

Breakfast bap in local Nat West Bank
  • You should get her a trip to newcastle for a piss up, what could go wrong(just dont post it on IG)
  • Her saucepans are looking a bit tatty, think I'll surprise her with a new set.
  • Her saucepans are looking a bit tatty, think I'll surprise her with a new set.
  • Channel 4 now

The worlds most expensive presents.

Fella about to buy a colouring book for 30k!

Is this a euphemism for a silicone beef-up?
  • iamdan said:

Went into the wife side of the drawers yesterday. Found some silver long bullet thing, must have got me a new pen.

Not sure it was too galante, though, taking a selfie with it.

• Poke in eye and a dogshit sandwich