Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Do We Get A Win At Blackburn?

Quite a few people are chucking in the towel on this one, Blackburn are on the up and we’ve hit a sticky patch, but we can’t just roll over and get hammered (ok they might have done that in Newcastle at the weekend).

The players have got to up there game and play out of there skins, so how does Karl rally the troops, and get the players to put in a shift and get a win?

Comments

• Options
    With great difficulty.
  • Options
    11 new players and a new manager could do it
  • Options
    Get Pearce back, be organised and hard to break down. Catch them on the break, 1-0 boom

Then Blackburn get 3 goals to win the match, but I'm trying to be optimistic
  • Options
    Drop Josh, get Fosu back, play 442 with KAG and Best.

Amos
    Solly Pearce Konsa Da Silva
    Aribo
    Holmes Fosu
    Clarke
    Best KAG
  • Options
    Would be typical us to get a result there. Written off after a bad run of results and go somewhere like Ewood and pull one out the bag....it is Christmas after all ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Bradford away smash and grab type performance which nearly got us something at Scunny had a certain Mr Morris not entered the fray at half time :angry:
  • Options
    I'd rest Magennis. Start Best and KAG. What could possibly go wrong!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn aren't world beaters. They're in League One just like the rest of the dross (us included).

If we perform well, we can get a result.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

This game will suit us.

Blackburn will attack and the game will be more open, allowing us to play our passing game.

Pearce will shore up the defence and KAG's pace give us more of a cutting edge.

Rovers 0 - 1 Addicks

Sarr to score? Or just (yet) another assist from the big fella?
  • Options
    Lots of training
  • Options
    Score more goals than them.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I'd rest Magennis. Start Best and KAG. What could possibly go wrong!?

Best rest Magennis could have is someone else to share striker duties.
  • Options
    Defend well & score more than them - simple tactics
  • Options

Drop Josh, get Fosu back, play 442 with KAG and Best.

Amos
    Solly Pearce Konsa Da Silva
    Aribo
    Holmes Fosu
    Clarke
    Best KAG

I have never agreed with anyone more. This is the team I would love to see play against them.

Pace on the break is hard.
  • Options
    Simple, score more goals than Blackbun! That is how football works doesn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Book train tickets and organise an Xmas night out for Blackburn players in London for after the game

After their game at Peterborough, did the Blackburn players all bugger off down to Newquay for a mega piss up meaning it makes Saturday's game a real leveller?
  • Options
    We can't and we won't. Sorry it's going to get worse before it gets better. Can see nothing other than a comprehensive defeat.
  • Options

We can't and we won't. Sorry it's going to get worse before it gets better. Can see nothing other than a comprehensive defeat.

....anda Happy New Year
  • Options
    Lots of shots!
  • Options

What’s Darren Pitcher doing .

Looking very rotund.
  • Options

What’s Darren Pitcher doing .

Looking very rotund.
    Hermann?
  • Options
    Put McGennis in a Blackburn top.
  • Options
    The best I can think of is another Operation Ewood - a point is the best we can hope for.
  • Options
    Exlax in their halftime refreshments should slow them down