Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Expenses Scams...

Whats the best one that you'll admit to have done.

A fella I work with took an Underwriter out for lunch at Roast (restaurant in Borough market), got on the Crystal Champers and the bill was £1300

Probably the best one ive heard is a broker in my market who took some Underwriters to Metropolis (strippers in Hackney) and they do cashback for lapdances. As well as beer/champagne and probably charlie in that place, the bill came to £7000.

Ouch.

Comments

• Lunch with me and a mate came to £600 when i stuck the claim through we said there was 8 of us... not a patch on either of those two you mention though!
  • Grrr...No wonder our insurance premiums are so high.
  • What are Expenses ?

Sorry I live in the real world with shit money & no prospects.
  • i've just put in a claim as i bought lunches for some team meetings here but also got my lunch on the same trip but took my own food off the list which came to about £2!
  • my whole life is one big expense!!

;-)
  • i used to work for a company that processed expenses for some of the city firms and also some other big firms. we used to get the large 'client entertaining' claims fairly regularly, the largest i noticed was just shy of 15k from a popular lapdancing establishment.
  • I work in insurance and average about £500 @ month on expenses....