Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Summer Drinks - 28th June - London Bridge

5.30 onwards at the Market Porter. Hopefully if its nice we can stand outside.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/43/433/Market_Porter/London_Bridge

Absolutely everyone invited, and plenty of time to negotiate a pass off the over half.

Comments

• Options
    5.30pm start? Due to travelling in from the sticks I'll be there around 7.00pm.
  • Options
    i do love that pub but do you think the George might be better as has more benches etc outside to dump bags? us women to sit down?
  • Options
    i'll bring you a muddy camping chair if you want to sit :-)
  • Options
    Perhaps 3 blokes and Ketman could bring some CD's to flog.

Curb_it, you could always headlock one of the numerous suits that drink there into giving up his seat!
  • Options
    Maybe BDL, whose original post set this in motion could bring some portable stuff so we can play them the best footy song since 3 lions???? ;-)
  • Options
    Curb It's right The George in Borough High Street will definitely be better unless it's raining.There's a massive courtyard/ drinking area outside with loads of benches.
  • Options
    bugger, could be in someones holiday home in Spain that thursday - may try and put it off till the friday
  • Options
    Either pub is a fine ale drinking establishment.
    The George is where hubby & I had our first drink together.

I'll be there, will need a good skinfull by then!!!!
  • Options
    I work in St thomas street,so i might be tempted for a few.
  • Options
    Come along it should be a very good night addick 1965
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will do mate :)
  • Options
    just realised this clashes with the ketman 20/20 at the oval v the windies. apologies in advance for my behavior if i manage to bump into anyone after the match at london bridge area.
  • Options
    Always up for a beer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Maybe BDL, whose original post set this in motion could bring some portable stuff so we can play them the best footy song since 3 lions???? ;-)

Yeah right Stanmore - Unlike Ketters kit, mine weighs a ton and I wouldn't get it on the Train!!!
  • Options
    I can't go now. Got a quiz night with work and although it's optional they'll take a very dim view of anyone who doesn't go so I really do need to attend. Have a good one without me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Maybe BDL, whose original post set this in motion could bring some portable stuff so we can play them the best footy song since 3 lions???? ;-)

If there is an FM radio nearby, I have one of them remote Griffin ITRIP things that we can play the track on via my ipod.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Just learnt I have to be back in Frankfurt next week so can't attend - crap! Pity it wasn't this week as I have been working from home all week.

Oh well, I'll have to put faces to names at the next one - have fun and look out for the hoodies at London Bridge Station. My daughter recently got mugged there on the way back from work (thankfully ok just had money taken) and the old bill told her it was a regular occurrence despite CCTV. They even know who did it as he was on film, but when going round to his flat (he is 16) his mum said she had no idea where he was !
  • Options
    only a week to go
  • Options
    Maybe all us lifers should meet there for the palarse game over 500 of us!mind you the police would surround the pub!lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Maybe all us lifers should meet there for the palarse game over 500 of us!mind you the police would surround the pub!lol

lol, not a bad idea!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be a good laugh
  • Options
    ps no stone island though,lol
  • Options
    Booze! Wonder how many we'll get turn up. Looking forward to it.

I shall report on MCS's beard regeneration program for non-attendees.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Booze! Wonder how many we'll get turn up. Looking forward to it.

I shall report on MCS's beard regeneration program for non-attendees.

dude, i have my identity back mate, beard is nearly there.
  • Options
    i reckon 496 will turn up!lol
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'll be having a cold beer in Turkey and thinking of you all!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=0155
  • Options
    Say hello to Bar Street for me then Alex.
  • Options
    will do BFR
  • Options
    Hi All

Has a decision been made as to which pub we are all going too - Market Porter or the George?

Thx

M
  • Options
    Market Porter I believe.