Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham Relegation Watch

1235»

Comments

• Options
    They played well. City were very lucky to win that. Think they’ll get out of this mess as they have some good players. Adrian, Ogbonna, Obiang and Kouyate give them a strong spine to the team.
  • Options
    And Lanzini - wasted in that team.
  • Options
    well! moyes is BACK
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the EPL really s***. That has to be one of the worst matches I’ve seen since last weekend, and the weekend before that oh and the weekend before that. The standard of football is really poor and for the first time there is a half decent team like Man City and they are walking the league. I think it’s just very well marketed.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Is it just me or is the EPL really s***. That has to be one of the worst matches I’ve seen since last weekend, and the weekend before that oh and the weekend before that. The standard of football is really poor and for the first time there is a half decent team like Man City and they are walking the league. I think it’s just very well marketed.

How dare you. Best league in the world don't you know.
  • Options
    Did you watch Arsenal v Man U?
    Stonking game.
    And i hate both teams
  • Options

FFS.
    Chelsea are fucking unbelievable.
    I really dislike them for so many reasons, but recently they’ve had a habit of not only being pretty loathsome generally, beating most teams in the league fairly comfortably and being smug and unbearable about it, but they then conspire to lose to the fucking dregs that are Crystal Palace and West Ham. The only games I ever want them to win.
    Fucking bellends.

Chelsea are the new Arsenal.
  • Options

FFS.
    Chelsea are fucking unbelievable.
    I really dislike them for so many reasons, but recently they’ve had a habit of not only being pretty loathsome generally, beating most teams in the league fairly comfortably and being smug and unbearable about it, but they then conspire to lose to the fucking dregs that are Crystal Palace and West Ham. The only games I ever want them to win.
    Fucking bellends.

Yes, even worse I put 2 Chelsea players in my fantasy team, expecting them to stuff Wet Spam
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Not the same as getting a tattoo on your arse if someone scores a hat trick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42329101

Interesting article on the West Ham move to the Olympic stadium. Posted it here rather than then other thread, as it deals more with the problems for the club, rather than the financial deal
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42329101

Interesting article on the West Ham move to the Olympic stadium. Posted it here rather than then other thread, as it deals more with the problems for the club, rather than the financial deal

Some really dodgy accounting going on there...........oh wait, I've just remembered who the directors are !!

• Options
    Hope the Gooners are up for it tonight.
  • Options

Hope the Gooners are up for it tonight.

depends on whether they are having their xmas do afterwards..........