Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Friday

edited November 2017 in General Charlton
To mark the Museum's third birthday (yes, we've been open three years as of yesterday 28 November 2017) we're having a special Red Friday sale.

Which is just like all our other sales but branded with a catchy, totally rip off, title.

Essentially we've got lots of nice items you can buy for your Charlton supporting friends and relatives or just for yourselves.

All queries about cost, postage, collection etc ask @charltonnick as he is the man who does all the work. I'm just publicity.

These are all on Ebay but again speak to Nick.

We're open on Friday 1 December and some, but not all, items will be available there.

We've got lots of 1950s programmes like this one for sale (don't worry, we have copies in the museum already, these are doubles)

£6.95 plus p & p

Comments

• We've still got a few of these left £15.00 plus £1.50 p & p A4 size

• To mark the Museum's third birthday (yes, we've been open three years as of yesterday 28 November 2017) we're having a special Red Friday sale.

Which is just like all our other sales but branded with a catchy, totally rip off, title.

Essentially we've got lots of nice items you can buy for your Charlton supporting friends and relatives or just for yourselves.

All queries about cost, postage, collection etc ask @charltonnick as he is the man who does all the work. I'm just publicity.

We're open on Friday 1 December and some, but not all, items will be available there.

We've got lots of 1950s programmes like this one for sale (don't worry, we have copies in the museum already, these are doubles)

£6.95 plus p & p

I thought items had to be sold at face value on here, thats some mark up! ;)
  • and this great book for £10 plus £2.95 p & p

• What time is the museum open on Friday please @Henry Irving ?
  • T_C_E said:

To mark the Museum's third birthday (yes, we've been open three years as of yesterday 28 November 2017) we're having a special Red Friday sale.

£6.95 plus p & p

I thought items had to be sold at face value on here, thats some mark up! ;)
    It's a fair cop but society is to blame
  • Chizz said:

What time is the museum open on Friday please @Henry Irving ?

11.00 to 2.30 @Chizz
  • edited November 2017
    We've got bundles like these 67/8 programmes for £7.95 plus £2.95 p & p

• We've got some Maidstone and Bexley programmes too like this one

Only a quid
  • And we've got signed photos of Robert Lee, Derek Hales, Bob Bolder, Mickey Bennett, Derek Ufton, Eddie Firmani, Andre Bikey, Paul Elliot. Mark Kinsella, Rhoys Wiggins, Gritt and Curbs together, Morts and Leaburn celebrating at Highbury at the 2 - 2 game, John Barnes v Brazil and Frank Bruno

All here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=signed+photo&_ssn=charltonathleticmuseum&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xsigned+.TRS0&_nkw=signed+&_sacat=0
  • Chizz said:

What time is the museum open on Friday please @Henry Irving ?

11.00 to 2.30 @Chizz
    Thanks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is anything going to be on sale on the 5th Henry? Wouldn't mind you reserving me a Super Clive picture if possible
  • Is anything going to be on sale on the 5th Henry? Wouldn't mind you reserving me a Super Clive picture if possible

Yes, we'll be selling stuff on the 5th @Bigbadbozman . Speak to @charltonnick and he'll put one aside for you.
  • We've still got a few of these left £15.00 plus £1.50 p & p A4 size

I'll take one. Can you PM me the bank details