Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Peterborough | Tue 28 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a1d510c0974c/robinson-charlton-very-positive-ahead-of-peterborough-united-clash

Solly is a doubt for tonight as well...

The Addicks’ injury list will not be any shorter ahead of the match and Robinson also admitted that an additional name could be added to it.

He said: “No one is back and Chris Solly could be out. He’s another one to add to the list and joins Pearcey, Tariqe, Clarkey, Reevesy and Pagey.
    The nicknames thing must be tongue in cheek - no one would seriously reel off a list of names and just add "-ey" to the end of each one surely?
  • Options
    Splodge said:

Solly out tonight too and no one back, so I guess same team as at Scunthorpe but with Dijksteel in at right back...

The injury list and the ridiculous decision not to sign a striker, despite getting Novak, Ajose, Watt and Vetokele off the books one way or another, could really derail the promising start

Not to worry, Best was signed by last Monday :wink:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    sammy391 said:

Splodge said:

Solly out tonight too and no one back, so I guess same team as at Scunthorpe but with Dijksteel in at right back...

The injury list and the ridiculous decision not to sign a striker, despite getting Novak, Ajose, Watt and Vetokele off the books one way or another, could really derail the promising start

Not to worry, Best was signed by last Monday :wink:

Well I'm blowed, who'd a thought it, Best kept secret ever :wink:

Welcome to the madhouse Leon, good luck and start banging the goals in at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    Really not sure where the goals will come from tonight.

I fear a defeat.
  • Options

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a1d510c0974c/robinson-charlton-very-positive-ahead-of-peterborough-united-clash

The Addicks’ injury list will not be any shorter ahead of the match and Robinson also admitted that an additional name could be added to it.

He said: “No one is back and Chris Solly could be out. He’s another one to add to the list and joins Pearcey, Tariqe, Clarkey, Reevesy and Pagey.
    What's Fosu done so bad that he doesn't get a 'y' on his name?!

• Options

What's Fosu done so bad that he doesn't get a 'y' on his name?!

"Tricky" Tarique Fosu IMO
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I fear a defeat.

Hope for the Best.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The nicknames thing must be tongue in cheek - no one would seriously reel off a list of names and just add "-ey" to the end of each one surely?

Just as well he didn't say Tariqey
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I fear a defeat.

Don't say that just backed us 4+ goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why so many injuries yet again? Is the level normal compared with other League 1 clubs? Is the problem the training regime, the medical support, the injury prone players that we sign, motivation to stay fit, bad luck or something else?
  • Options
    Honestly, I prefer Konsa to Solly at right back at the minute. Not as good 1-v-1 defender obviously, but offers more going forward including the ability to really drive at teams with pace, and his recovery pace can help us defend better as a team.

Agree that I think Aribo should come in to the side. He played as a 10 last year and looked good. He's not as tactically disciplined as JFC so perhaps playing him there would help him out, and it would give JFC support for when he makes those bursts forward into the box.

If Aribo does come in to the side I expect it at times to look like a 4-1-4-1/4-3-3. We'll have a lot of defensive cover and technical ability in midfield so possession will be key, as will getting the fullbacks forward to support the attack.

......... Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr DaSilva
    ............ JFC Kashi
    ................. Aribo
    Marshall Magennis Holmes

Something like that but again expect a lot of interchanging in midfield.
  • Options
    1-1 Best - New signing salvages a point on his debut.
  • Options
    Everyone's so positive tonight !

Might not be able to watch on IFollow- as i've got French homework !
  • Options
    Is this some kind of elaborate joke that only I'm not in on. Almost at the ground and not seen a soul. It's been cancelled hasn't it
  • Options
    Best is starting! Can't see how that lineup is anything other than 442?!!
  • Options
    F@ck a duck 2 up front
  • Options
    4 4 2 your having a laugh
  • Options

Konsa right back, Big Mag out on the wing as he does for N.Ireland.

Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr JDS

Kashi JFC

Marshall Holmes Magennis

Best
  • Options
    clb74 said:

LenGlover said:

I fear a defeat.

Don't say that just backed us 4+ goals
    4+ is on mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our depleted team do us proud. 1-1 coming back to salvage a point.
  • Options

4-2-3-1 Best up front, Magennis on wing as he does for Ireland
  • Options
    We're going to win this 2-1. Homes and Best form an immediate partnership.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I’ve changed my mind.... 2-2 Holmes pen and Russell Grant with our goals
  • Options

I’ve changed my mind.... 0-2

Oh ye of little faith @ricky_otto :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I’ve changed my mind.... 0-2

Oh ye of little faith @ricky_otto :wink:
    Stop editing my posts