Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Daily episodes of social awkwardness

Comments

• Options
    Funniest post of the week goes to DaveMehmet
  • Options
    Spot the old fu**ers that know what Tena is!!
  • Options

Bumping into a known female neighbour in the supermarket, just as she's reaching for the Tena products.

What do you say?

Just make her jump
  • Options

Spot the old fu**ers that know what Tena is!!

Or watch ads on the tele? :wink:
  • Options
    making eye contact with anyone accidently especially if the person in question is fit. I end up trying to look away but my head reacts quicker than my eyes so I end up making a tourette's like twitch.

trying to move to the side of someone on the street when you are both walking towards each other. they do the same so you move to the other side for them but again they do the same. it ends up being some sort strange game of chess or if its a girl a weird courtship dance. on a busy pavement it can halt all the pedestrians while the two of you negotiate round each other.
  • Options

Bumping into a known female neighbour in the supermarket, just as she's reaching for the Tena products.

What do you say?

It's raining outside.
  • Options

What do you say?

Didn't know anything outside of the alcohol aisle cost near a tenner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sitting opposite a woman on the train and their cleavage is on display. I looked up and shuffled

F*** that Mehmet.

That's Otto's game tampering with a message.

And like Otto, it was not funny either!
  • Options
    Nothing like a shuffle though....
  • Options

Sitting opposite a woman on the train and their cleavage is on display. I looked up and shuffled furiously, as fast as my little arms would go.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frog chorus cacophony........ genius
  • Options
    limeygent said:

One morning during the rush hour, I was coming up the steps (the Harrods exit) out of the Knightsbridge tube station when I heard a noise and saw something land at my feet. I stopped amid the usual chaos and saw that there was a complete set of false teeth at my feet. When I looked up to see where they had come from they was a fellow with one leg and on crutches coming down the steps. He had sneezed and his teeth had come flying out and he was just looking at me imploring me for help as he was unable to bend down himself to pick them up. Quite a few people had now stopped because of the obstruction, and all were looking at me to see what I would do. I duly picked up the poor man's teeth and handed them back to him, and we both shrank back into the morning mayhem.

Love that.

Painful
  • Options
    limeygent said:

One morning during the rush hour, I was coming up the steps (the Harrods exit) out of the Knightsbridge tube station when I heard a noise and saw something land at my feet. I stopped amid the usual chaos and saw that there was a complete set of false teeth at my feet. When I looked up to see where they had come from there was a fellow with one leg and on crutches coming down the steps. He had sneezed and his teeth had come flying out and he was just looking at me imploring me for help as he was unable to bend down himself to pick them up. Quite a few people had now stopped because of the obstruction, and all were looking at me to see what I would do. I duly picked up the poor man's teeth and handed them back to him, and we both shrank back into the morning mayhem.

I hope you cleaned them for him.
  • Options
    YEah just stuck them in your mouth gave them a quick swill around and hand them back. Least you could do in the circumstances I would have thought?