Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An evening with Alan Curbishley and Chris Powell - 27 November 2017 - Prostate Cancer UK

Comments

• Options
    Someone became unwell in the audience so they stopped. I hope that person is ok.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Someone became unwell in the audience so they stopped. I hope that person is ok.

Sorry to hear that - small venue, probably hot and crowded. Hope they are ok.
  • Options
    Was a great evening. I hope the man is O.K.
  • Options
    I was really enjoying that. Concerning that paramedics are on the scene.
  • Options
    Any news on the man who was taken ill?
  • Options
    Good event. Best wishes to the guy who was taken ill.
  • Options
    Great evening up to the point where the person at the back had a health issue of some kind. I hope that person's OK.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that.
    Hope the health thing is minor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted I had to miss this, my daughter's been sick so I had to work from home and look after her.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Didn't know Freddie Mercury was a West Ham fan
  • Options

Gutted I had to miss this, my daughter's been sick so I had to work from home and look after her.

It's on Facebook, Dave.
    https://www.facebook.com/prostatecanceruk/videos/vb.354034902588/10156845802872589/?type=2&theater

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

It's on Facebook, Dave.
    https://www.facebook.com/prostatecanceruk/videos/vb.354034902588/10156845802872589/?type=2&theater

Cheers
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

Thanks for everyone’s concern , my mate Brian is ok , (he’ll do anything to get out of getting a round in)

Good to hear Dave. And nice to meet you, despite the unusual circumstances!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, what a treat to see the coverage on Facebook.

Best wishes to the guy that was ill.
  • Options
    Good to hear @Onlyme

Best wishes Brian

Was a great night, I went through about 30 different emotions through the course of the evening
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Good evening. Although I am now sitting on a replacement bus service at Ashford International questioning my sanity.

It could be worse, you could be sitting in St. Thomas Hospital !!
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

Good evening. Although I am now sitting on a replacement bus service at Ashford International questioning my sanity.

It could be worse, you could be sitting in St. Thomas Hospital !!
    Hiya mate, pass on my best wishes.
  • Options
    Will do Ray
  • Options
    Great photo, @NomadicAddick, and good to see Carl's Colgate smile - though that reference is also before your time....