Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v AFC Wimbledon | Sat 28 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    CAS Trust expects a narrow win:

https://castrust.org/
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Should be a win but we all know what Charlton are like with these "easy" games.

Struggle to a 2-1 win with a late booking for Kashi, meaning he's suspended for the cup game.

Do suspensions count in the CheckaTrade Trophy? I'd uh, hate for him missing out to effect our run to Wembley.

Either way, yes a late booking would be very smart. Would rather him miss either of the cup games rather than a league game, and I think he's earned himself a nice little rest. Had barely played in two years and has played all but 30 or so minutes this season I believe (coming off against Wigan). Has earned the right to put his feet up for a couple days.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Struggle to a 2-1 win with a late booking for Kashi, meaning he's suspended for the cup game.

Do suspensions count in the CheckaTrade Trophy? I'd uh, hate for him missing out to effect our run to Wembley.

Either way, yes a late booking would be very smart. Would rather him miss either of the cup games rather than a league game, and I think he's earned himself a nice little rest. Had barely played in two years and has played all but 30 or so minutes this season I believe (coming off against Wigan). Has earned the right to put his feet up for a couple days.
    We have an FA cup game straight after the checkatrade game so he would be suspended fo rthat if it doesnt count in checkatrade. 89th minute yellow on saturday for time wasting when we are 1-0 up please Ahmed!!!
  • Options

SDAddick said:

We have an FA cup game straight after the checkatrade game so he would be suspended fo rthat if it doesnt count in checkatrade. 89th minute yellow on saturday for time wasting when we are 1-0 up please Ahmed!!!
    Would two Yellow Cards (I know it would warrant a sending off) for Forster-Caskey also mean that he'd just miss the Truro match as part of his red card suspension and the fact he'd reached 5-yellow cards?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Would two Yellow Cards (I know it would warrant a sending off) for Forster-Caskey also mean that he'd just miss the Truro match as part of his red card suspension and the fact he'd reached 5-yellow cards?
    I think they would add the two suspensions together (someone correct me if im wrong) so 2 game ban; 1 for getting sent off and 1 for reaching 5 yellows?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

I think they would add the two suspensions together (someone correct me if im wrong) so 2 game ban; 1 for getting sent off and 1 for reaching 5 yellows?
    Yeah thats honestly what I thought would happen
  • Options
    3-1 to us

mag,ricky and BFG with a late consolation goal for them
  • Options
    I hope the majority are right and we thrash them, but they don't let in many goals nor score many. 2-0 to CAFC.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Narrow win. Local derby. They done us in two games for not taking our chances.
  • Options
    The Robinson factor will really put the Dons fans on edge. Add in we did not best them last season adds up to a tricky one. We should win but I am going 1-0 Wimbledon, all very frustrating.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better squad than them. Playing well (for once) so morale high. I'd say Charlton win 2-0.
  • Options
    2-1 to them - Fosu to score - they punish our woeful finishing it'll be a flashback to September 2016
  • Options
    I think we’re due to give someone a drubbing if we start taking our chances. Might as well be today.
  • Options
    Prediction for Wimbledon ?

3-0

6-4 6-3 6-2
  • Options
    First home game I'm missing this season. TBH I'm not optimistic after last season and we already have a Spanneresque record against AFC.
    I am busy during the match but will catch up after on line, COYR
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Important to win this one as we don’t want another ‘bogey’ team thing developing. Awful away match last season. Having always liked the AFCW story, the fans and the ground were a major letdown.

I’m taking my German friend to the match. I’ve taken him to the Valley before, and gave him a copy of The Jimmy Seed Story for his birthday, in an attempt to make him a German Addick.

Unfortunately he’s become a Womble, as they’re the nearest club to where we live. Bit pissed off about that!

The Upper North made all the difference last home match, particularly in the second half. If they can repeat that effort I fancy 3-0.

Magennis, Sarr, Holmes
  • Options
    I'd say they're all important to win now - and reckon we will today.
    Josh due a goal and he'll get two.
    2-0.
  • Options
    2-0 to the reds . Holmes and JFC .
  • Options
    Clean sheets get you promoted.

2-0
    3-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 to us. Ricky and Josh
  • Options
    Surely we can beat this bunch of Milton Keynes rejects?

What?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!