Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I right in thinking...

There is a gym in Charlton? Anyone know what chain its part of?

Comments

• Options
    at the valley it is part of the wellness centre run by gll for greenwich council.
    they gave away free day memberships at the charity match, i have a couple (that i will not use) if you wanna try it stu.
  • Options
    I was just looking for some information on it (cost/opening hours) but either I blow at searching the internet or its just not there.
  • Options
    Thanks Suzi.
  • Options
    ha ha, i print all the renewal postcards thingys for them!
  • Options
    Looks like a toss up between this and the fitness first in Woolwich, after weighing in at an embarrassing 16 stone, something needs to be done!
  • Options
    Well if you join the Wellness at Charlton you can use Arches/Charlton gym/Woolwich Waterfront and a few others. at 35 quid a month its good value.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Looks like a toss up between this and the fitness first in Woolwich, after weighing in at an embarrassing 16 stone, something needs to be done!

Believe me you have nothing to worry about. I'm 19st
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I'm only 21!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm only 21!

how tall are you Stu? I'm 16 st and 6' 4'' I should be something like 14' 8''
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A touch under 6 foot, 16 st is way too much for my height/age.

I had a bit of an embarassing situation over the weekend that make me take a bit more note of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Looks like a toss up between this and the fitness first in Woolwich, after weighing in at an embarrassing 16 stone, something needs to be done!

Believe me you have nothing to worry about. I'm 19st

But your about 7ft tall, either that or I'm short! You had to near enough bend over to talk to me last week! ;-)
  • Options
    i embarrassingly tipped the scales at 13st for the first time ever last night. Doesn't sound much to you but i'm only 4ft7.....

starting crazy health plan today, you won't recognise me come the start of the season :-)
  • Options
    nor me... :-(

yeh right.
    wine cant they make a zero calorie wine or beer?
  • Options
    please don't talk about beer.

i fear i'm going to have to enter the world of the spirit and slimline mixer

*shudders*
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! No AFKA,

Just hearing it reminds me of my Nan! LOL

Mx
  • Options
    it really gets to you, i can only have a few vand t's. i've had a couple of cheeky pints lately but am sticking mainly to wine and sodas and no Magners... unfortunately i keep getting completely wrecked.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no Magners...

Maybe 16 st isnt that bad after all!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

according to those BMI chart you should be around 13 st 2lb unless, before Rothko says it, you play pro rugger.

And AFKA for 13st to be an OK weight you'd have to be 5'11''. Which you are, nearly : - )

And take it from someone who was 13st when they were in their twenties it gets harder and harder to burn off that fat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

according to those BMI chart you should be around 13 st 2lb unless, before Rothko says it, you play pro rugger.

As if I didnt feel bad enough already!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL Think of it as a target.
  • Options
    Stu, i'm well underweight despite eating crap, drinking crap etc etc. Just as much as a problem for us skinny guys as well!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]please don't talk about beer.

i fear i'm going to have to enter the world of the spirit and slimline mixer

*shudders*

White Wine Spritzers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

And take it from someone who was 13st when they were in their twenties it gets harder and harder to burn off that fat.

Henry, is that why you didn't play in the Delmelza match at The Valley last week? :-)
  • Options
    LOL No, it was immnense lack of talent and osteoarthritis in both knees
  • Options
    "osteoarthritis" is that an Ipod station with speakers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Stu, i'm well underweight despite eating crap, drinking crap etc etc. Just as much as a problem for us skinny guys as well!

I can lend you a couple of stone if you want :-)
  • Options
    Danny you don't have to worry too much you suffer from the same problem as me -- you're merely a little short for your weight.

Don't try to get thinner just get taller - problem solved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Don't try to get thinner just get taller - problem solved.

lol dude
  • Options
    Never really got into football, dunno why, probably cos my school was far better at rugby, so craved the success!!

no, the fags and going out every night don't help at all!