Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Worst adverts currently on TV

#1 - Phones 4U - "yeaaahhhh" - makes me want to vomit.

Comments

• #2 the Vauxhall one with the two kids from Yorkshire. I fooking hate that accent!
  • #3 Clover - its fucking margarine for christs sakes - stop bawling
  • I love the Phones for U one where they're at sea and the old hag gives that cackle at the end. Cracks me up every time.
  • Clover & phoes 4 U rank up there everything else is bareable

Love the Skoda cake one
  • that kate moss one. 'get tha landon look' .......... if that means a powdered bloody nose and sweaty armpits then you crack on love.
  • The one with Julie Andrews singing FACT
  • Bugger off, the worst is them awful Halifax ones, they were bad enough when it was just that howard muppet, now its the fat bird that cant sing dance or out! I tried to make one of them 10 downing st petitions to try and get it canned, but they didnt reply to me the losers!
  • Bow Chikka WoW Wow.....say no more quality
  • The debt loans ads. The one with the bloke talking on the phone while his wife is videoing him, christ their dinner parties must be a hoot.

Same company, some geordie bird on the phone, with the males in her life shouting at her because they don't know where anything is, and her telling the salesman on the other end of the phone "Don't worry, it's always like that round here", like he gives a shit, he just wants your money love...

Different company, bloke walking into his cartoon house, telling us how he is just too busy to bother with the finances, his wife is "on top of that", well if she was on top of it you would not be calling a loanshark company to bail you out of the shit would you, you pea brain...
  • edited May 2007
    My dads company provided all the cake for the Skoda advert.

Worst one has to be the guy with the long grass trying to cut with dodgey lawnmoaer.

Then he gets a nice new one and everything is bright in colour. Alwful!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]My dads company provided all the cake for the Skoda advert.

when i first saw the skoda ad i thought ity was quality. am now bored of it as they have to show it too much, now i defo wont buy a skoda! if any ad winds me up that much i wont buy the product! i closed my halifax account when that howard started doin the ads! what a but munch!
  • edited May 2007
    Must admit its on TV far to much!

But good for the old man as means more exsposure!
  • Adverts crack me up when they overhype things. That Nike advert with the bloke "running the best run ever". It is just a poxy MP3 player you muppets.

I can just see it:

"This toothpick will change your life. The planets align and Thor himself will lend thunderbolts to your teeth as you pick out your Sunday roast beef."
  • The Toyota Yaris ads. Just don't get what the message is "Toyota: As driven by complete psychos"?
  • without doubt the Danny Baker lookalike laughing his head off to that Cuprinol fence spray advert.

And any advert that involves consolidating a loan and uses pretend members of the public.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] and uses pretend members of the public.

yeah, 'they helped me re-mortgage my farm' yeah and the bears mate!! how can they get away with that, as if its even remotely true! makes me angry i tell thee!
  • paying too much for your car insurance?
    yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu gotta sweeeeeeeetch.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]paying too much for your car insurance?
    yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu gotta sweeeeeeeetch.

seconded, thats a bastard too!
  • Jayes wipes averts on before and during the bill. gringeworthy and you know that they are coming. shoot to kill policy; I'm all for it.
  • edited May 2007
    Norwich Union with the bloke in the background making an idotic noise to the tune of the music. Awful and overplayed.
    Also the advert for Cillit Bang with that bloke called Barry (Barry who?) who shouts all advert long. Very annoying.
    On the flip side I think the Bupa ones are quite inventive.
  • Sponsored links:

• i would like to post on the one below that i absolutely love the Becks dancing ad but the post has gone all weird.

so i say i like it on here.
  • The Safestyle 'B.O.G.O.F" adverts.

"I SAID YER BUY ONE, YER GET ONE FREE, I SAID YER BUY ONE, YER GET ONE FREE.."

"TRUST ME, IT's FREE FITTING!!!"

He does my head in every time. If anyone sees him at the Burnley game, give him a slap.
  • New one

The poxy Orange 'Reserve Tank' ad.

In the words of the Comic Book Guy:

"Worst. Advert. Ever."