Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v West Ham - Wednesday 11th October 2017 - The Valley, 7:45pm

Want to see West Ham get another whipping by Charlton?

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/59c927638b5c6/charlton-athletic-womens-team-to-host-west-ham-united-at-the-valley

Unfortunately I'm out of the country on business, however would be great for as many people as possible to attend to support them. We currently sit at the top of the table with 100% record, 6 wins from 6 and 5 points clear even if the couple of teams win their game in hand.

Tickets are very competitive at £5 adults, £2 juniors and concessions. Mens Season Ticket Holders and VG members are just £2 I believe.

The women really appreciate playing at the Valley and a decent crowd will really help them onto victory.

Another date for your diary, the Peterborough game on the 7th October, the Women will be out collecting - please give generously as every penny counts towards promotion! However if you see the juniors struggling carrying a bucket full of 2p's then lightweight notes will be much appreciated I'm sure. 50p a Charlton fan would net almost £5k which would go a long long way.

Comments