Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Seasons Odds

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton 13/2
Sheff Utd 15/2
Southampton 8/1
Wolves 8/1
Watford 10/1
Leicester 12/1
Stoke 16/1
Crystal Palace 20/1
Preston 20/1
Sheffield Wed 20/1
Cardiff 25/1
Coventry 25/1
Norwich 25/1
Ipswich 33/1
Blackpool 40/1
Bristol City 40/1
Burnley 50/1
Hull 50/1
Plymouth 50/1
Colchester 66/1
QPR 66/1
Barnsley 100/1
Scunthorpe 100/1

Comments

• thats ridiculous....theres no way palace should be that short at 20-1
  • SkyBet

With West Brom

When were we last favourite to win something?????
  • Surprised Watford are so low. I think they have a really good chance. Stable, not spent much and have the parachute money, Marlon King back, good manager.

Seem to remember we were favourites to go down most years so doesn't mean much. Odds follow the money.
  • Considering how they ended the season and with Laws interested in his old striker at Scunthorpe Billy Sharp, i'm surprised Wednesday are as low as 20s. Also how do they make Blackpool who came up via the play offs, shorter odds than Plymouth who had a great season, have a good manager and finished top half of the table?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Seem to remember we were favourites to go down most years so doesn't mean much. Odds follow the money.

They are the odds to go down! ;-)
  • We got to be worth a punt at them odds, a little walkto the bookies and a oner going on i think
  • What odds do WBA have?
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]What odds do WBA have?

sevens with skybet. We're on sixes and favs. See link above
  • I'm all over that - going to put my relegation bet winnings on us to go back up.
  • 7's both with Totesport and Bet Fred for Charlton to win the Championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]7's both with Totesport and Bet Fred for Charlton to win the Championship.

its not a bad e/w.

what place do e/w go down to in football bets ?
  • 7.8 on Betfair (roughly 7-1)