Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would you do...

If this was left on your car.

This is public street parking near my work.

Would you:

A - Find an alternative parking spot although could be a much further walk away

B - Ignore it and park there

C - Take the bus and add about 6 hours onto your day

D - Any alternative suggestion

Comments

• Options
    B all day long
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    Shame they couldnt provide a better reason other than wanting to brown nose their Client with easy access.

Strange as well for the "event" to be starting @ 6am...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2017
    If it's the ADM in Canterbury, here are their contact details: sales@adm-computing.co.uk, 01227 473500.

I'd drop them a line and ask them to confirm if this will be enforced or is just a request.
  • Options
    Looks quite a fun day... https://t.co/SBZj6IFAUU

Free lunch and free Sophos swag: whatever the hell free swag is!!
  • Options
    So why don't they offer free swag or some other consideration for parking elsewhere. Tight gits.
  • Options
    I wonder whether you're actually in public parking if you're receiving those notes.
  • Options

Looks quite a fun day... https://t.co/SBZj6IFAUU

Free lunch and free Sophos swag: whatever the hell free swag is!!

There's a virtual reality fight experience as well. If we could get one of those on here, it would save traipsing over to Macro's carpark, to settle disputes.
  • Options
    Yes this is the one in Canterbury. I don't do twitter otherwise I might have asked about it there. I just thought it was abit of a cheek, parking around there is shocking at the best of times and if I don't park there someone else will anyway. I'll be there by 5am anyway so no chance I'm losing my spot!
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Yes this is the one in Canterbury. I don't do twitter otherwise I might have asked about it there. I just thought it was abit of a cheek, parking around there is shocking at the best of times and if I don't park there someone else will anyway. I'll be there by 5am anyway so no chance I'm losing my spot!

Dont forget to print this and place it on your Windscreen...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely street parking there Dazzler. Nearly every other road around there is 4 hour restricted.
  • Options
    Which street is this on? I'm going to drive there and park my car at 5am!!
  • Options
    It's a polite request .. A or B, depending on your mood at the time
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    'B' but make sure you've got a spare tyre or foot pump in the boot, better still both :wink: .
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

It's a polite request .. A or B, depending on your mood at the time

The actual message is quite polite.

The large 'No Parking' clip art is a bit too demanding.

B
    true .. like the signs on some garages and walls .. POLITE (not to confuse with Police) NOTICE .. No Parking etc.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

'B' but make sure you've got a spare tyre or foot pump in the boot, better still both :wink: .

last parking dispute I had, the cowardly fecker slashed two of my tyres after I'd walked away ..
    I am still looking for him to this day .. if you spot a really ugly twat in a red Audi .. that's him !! ((:>) ..let me know ((:>)
  • Options
    edited September 2017

RedChaser said:

last parking dispute I had, the cowardly fecker slashed two of my tyres after I'd walked away ..
    I am still looking for him to this day .. if you spot a really ugly twat in a red Audi .. that's him !! ((:>) ..let me know ((:>)
    Inconvenient I know mate but at least you didn't get two 'go faster' (key) stripes down the side resulting in a more costly re-spray :wink: .