Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belgian Teenager

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yup. Sign him back up.
  • Options
    He’s not giving it the Largie now...
    Good effort ramazani’ing in that pun....
  • Options

Been released from United now, maybe he should've stayed with us.
    It appears that United did offer him a new contract which he turned down and is now a free agent able to negotiate his own contract. That rather rules us out!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Man Utd not a big enough team for Largie.  Is that the 3rd or 4th team he has walked on in his still very fledgling career.

Ps.  What a note to write on his Twitter.  It basically says, "thanks for investing in my future, I have great memories, now I am off and giving you fuck all in return, good luck".
  • Options
    They were talking about this during the comms of the United Brighton game.  Seems a lot of kids are "walking out" on both of the Manchester clubs because they feel they will make more money and have a better career if they actually play football. 
  • Options
    When he buys Lyle Taylor's house in Ebbsfleet we'll know he's returning to us
  • Options
    I know a few at the club were pissed off when he left and pissed off st the way he did it.

seems he struggles to settle but to turn down a contract an Man Utd tells me he’s either very confident in his ability or a bit daft
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I know a few at the club were pissed off when he left and pissed off st the way he did it.

seems he struggles to settle but to turn down a contract an Man Utd tells me he’s either very confident in his ability or a bit daft
    Or maybe he just wants to get game time?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I heard he got fed up at Charlton because they had to train around a big waterlogged ditch that kept getting in the players way.
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Swisdom said:
    Old news but The potential here though is the knock-on effect. I hear there are a couple of players in the academy whose parents aren't happy that we are losing players to bigger clubs. One such lad is a real gem but bigger clubs are sniffing around. Sadly there comes a time when their parents will walk away from the best place for their son in favour of short term financial gain. The sooner we get Cat 1 status the better - it's as simple as that
    Who was the real gem out of interest? Did he or any of the others end up leaving?
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Scored against Real Madrid for Almeria last night