Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills vs Charlton Sept '17 | Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    razil said:

Glad I swerved that one..

Me too. Getting drunk in Canterbury has been a far better experience. Looking forward to the Legends game tomorrow though.
  • Options
    Wtf was that all about
  • Options
    Great win for AFC at Blackburn today, Blackburn have lost 3 games already as well

• Options
    Are we starting to miss Crofts already? :wink:
  • Options
    Piss poor. Our options on the bench is worrying. As most people have said we seem to be getting found out a lot easier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Well, we dominated them, didn't take our chances and then conceded a carbon copy of Wigan's first goal. Need more of a cutting edge, maybe need to start playing Dijksteel. Come in Number 20? (Oh god...)

Only game I have been to this season is Wigan and did not follow this one. However, we just failed to score v the bottom team and your analysis to solve the cutting edge is to drop Solly and play a young lad who looked decent in one pre season. Are you sure you are not Colin???
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I still think our best eleven is stronger than last season's. But the lack of strong striker competition on the bench will come back to haunt us. Not just to cover injuries and suspensions, but also to keep Josh on his toes and to enable Robinson to make positive in-game changes.

It is no good hoping for reinforcements in January. Our chance of automatic promotion will almost certainly have gone by then. And Duchatelt/Meire won't splash the cash when prices are always inflated.

Play offs not out of reach for a good while yet, but we can't afford any more awful slip ups like todays.

Says it all for me.

RD could have ensured a decent season for us. It should still happen but ridiculous that we have so little to put away all the chances we get.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Almost an action replay of the Plymouth game. We had more possession and chances but with only 1 decent striker in the squad and no-one good enough to replace him when he's tired, we're never going to score enough goals to beat teams we need to beat to go up.
  • Options
    I wonder if there was a fair increase of season tickets sales after Southend? Especially to those fickle fans that after just a few wins, hoped this possibly could be our year! Still possible I suppose,
    but I doubt this club will be going anywhere - with Karl Robinson.
  • Options

Grim

Win or lose on the booze

Grim

Win or lose on the booze

This. Can't have been as bad as welling today though. Lost at home to Haringey bloody borough 2 1 in the FA Cup. They were fucking awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KR needs to find another way to play when we are trying to break down the opposition, as our record when we concede first is shocking.

• Options
    WSS said:

S**t.

What an overreaction.
    Yea it is
  • Options

S**t.

Salt?
    Spot?
    Soot?

Silt!

• Options