Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters invited to join working group’s first meeting at 6pm Tuesday, September 5th at The Valley

2»

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

We can have a fans group engage with the board.............................when this mob go.

There not going though little legs
    And neither am I!
    Fair play to you but your going to miss one great season
    It's each to their own mate and Elfs giving the Douchbag money is a complete no no as far as he is concerned. Anyway I thought he was doing some aways no?
    His threatening to go to gillingham
    He's!
    I now
    Well you should of writ it.
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

We can have a fans group engage with the board.............................when this mob go.

And neither am I!
    It's each to their own mate and Elfs giving the Douchbag money is a complete no no as far as he is concerned. Anyway I thought he was doing some aways no?
    He's!
    I now
    Well you should of writ it.
    Coarse not
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Has anyone heard from the club regarding this meeting?
    I emailed yesterday saying I would like to attend but only got the automated `someone will be in touch asap'.

You need to be patient mate aren't some people still waiting for replies to previous years correspondence? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    The advance notice of 2 days is a joke, most organisations who really want genuine feedback/ input would organise it properly.

Should they not be emailing season ticket holders to invite them at least 2 weeks in advance.

Then again what do you expect from this SMT, a clueless set of individuals.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

More chance of him going to a game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

F*** 'em.

And neither am I!
    Can't fucking wait....do me the honours
  • Options
    ha ha ha so the guy who posts about how good RD and the Poodles are doing today posts a message from the very same people he was praising to "form afans group" or some such shit -------!fuck off that's FUCK OFF

• Options

It's my 25th wedding anniversary on the 5th, I think I'll end up getting divorced if I go!

(Still at least it's a better excuse than washing my hair).

You were married two weeks before me.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I can't wait for an impassioned defence of the current owners by Mr Teletahcud.

• Options
    Only if you're not carrying a petrol can
  • Options

ha ha ha so the guy who posts about how good RD and the Poodles are doing today posts a message from the very same people he was praising to "form afans group" or some such shit -------!fuck off that's FUCK OFF

No problem. I just thought if only one person on here was interested in shaping/joining the fan's forum, then it was worth flagging it up, as the notice given was ridiculously short.
  • Options
    Anyone go? Anything worthwhile come out of it?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Pretty deliberately short notice, and a pretty awkward time of day for many.
    Still it is something rather than nothing...even if it eventually turns out to be useless.
    I think I saw somewhere either a rule or recommendation that a legitimate fans group ought to meet with the principle shareholder at least once a year. Did I imagine that?
    Anyway in terms of fan group structure I would suggest the Trust as the most legitimate group, in terms of interaction with the club then it is the elusive Mr Duchatelet who counts, not a distainful fan hater like Keohane or Meire or a professional spin merchant like Rubashow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

Anyone go? Anything worthwhile come out of it?

I know someone that went (not me), but they didn't tell me anything, because I presume they felt there was nothing worth telling, or perhaps it was p&c, I don't know.
  • Options
    I think it should be structured with great care. Maybe with some frilly bits on the outside, but with strong foundations. I am not so fussed about its colour, although red might be good.