Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malta v England

Comments

• Options
    Sterling is useless
  • Options
    Should have played eleven players who dont usually start tonight offering them the freedom, tonights lot should then play against Slovakia reminding them that none of their places are safe.

The England squad are too comfortable i.e. Sterling is a Premier League player, Southgate etc. shouldnt have to remind him how to control the ball!!
  • Options

Sterling is useless

You can bet he'll have a worldly in his next City game though.
  • Options

Sterling is useless

Not just Sterling, not looking great all over, how about getting one of the five attackers off the bench and replacing one of our defensive midfielders
  • Options

Wife wants to see Gardners World at 9.00. Told her that would have to wait until the game was over. Changed my mind already and just given her the remote control!

Noooo... You've lost control, once you give them the remote control you'll never get it back!!
  • Options
    Alli never turns up for England
  • Options
    Funnily this game is the exact same colours of Oldham v Charlton tomorrow, expecting a similar type of game tomorrow with the teams reversed
  • Options

Sterling is useless

Thats what £50M buys apparently. England - If Carlsberg did overrated international teams.....
  • Options
    it's like having 11 Ray Wilkins on the pitch,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im off to the toad in the hole thread
  • Options

Wife wants to see Gardners World at 9.00. Told her that would have to wait until the game was over. Changed my mind already and just given her the remote control!

Noooo... You've lost control, once you give them the remote control you'll never get it back!!
    You've learnt well grasshopper :wink:
  • Options
    I still think 3 at the back is the only formation we look half decent in. But I guess 2 CDMs vs Malta is understandable.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    RedChaser said:

You've learnt well grasshopper :wink:
    I tricked my wife by giving her one from the ELC... She still hasnt twigged thankfully that its nowt more than a toy... Have to pretend to try and get it off her every so often to continue the ruse and its like trying to get a chew toy from a Rottweiler
  • Options
    edited September 2017

I take it you did a bit of bargaining first like 'make us a half time cuppa love and you can have the remote' ? :wink:
  • Options
    Load of rubbish
  • Options

Load of rubbish

No it's a good tactic Lancs, try a bit of negotiating with the Lass :wink:
  • Options
    You should all switch over (if you're watching online) to Big Josh missing chance after chance against a load of postmen
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I take it you did a bit if bargaining first like 'make us a half time cuppa love and you can have the remote' ? :wink:
    I'd love to say yes to that but the honest truth is as Sterling lost control of the ball for the 303rd time tonight I completely lost the will to live and decided that I would get huge brownie points by making out I was happy to miss the second half so she could watch Gardeners World. Come to think of it, it will also be a damn sight more interesting than watching the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

I take it you did a bit if bargaining first like 'make us a half time cuppa love and you can have the remote' ? :wink:
    I'd love to say yes to that but the honest truth is as Sterling lost control of the ball for the 303rd time tonight I completely lost the will to live and decided that I would get huge brownie points by making out I was happy to miss the second half so she could watch Gardeners World. Come to think of it, it will also be a damn sight more interesting than watching the second half.
    Monty's dogs are livelier than the average England player..
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Load of rubbish

No it's a good tactic Lancs, try a bit of negotiating with the Lass :wink:
    Lass is also watching and agrees it's rubbish
  • Options
    Sterling off for Rashford
  • Options
    One thing I'm glad about with England is that watching the national side makes the rest of the armchair fans across the country know what it is like to watch us

This is fucking terrible. Every decision every England player has made in attacking possession is appalling. Fucking shift the ball, zip it round, make the opposition chase it, it's not worth setting traps but the same problem is there as it always is. Nobody is willing or able to make something happen
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

RedChaser said:

LOL! True. Trouble is though one of his lovely Labradors is called Nigel!
  • Options
    Sterling is a classic example of a player who thinks he's made it long before he actually has.
  • Options

Sterling is a classic example of a player who thinks he's made it long before he actually has.

Not to mention England dont seem to want to drop him in case one day he finally makes it but he's too much like Walcott!!.

Difference is he had that one season with Suarez and Sturridge who made him look good
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Rashford done more in about two minutes than Sterling did in the whole first half.
  • Options
    Fucking hell... Best chance of the match
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

RedChaser said:

I'd rather watch Nigel and Nelly than Harry and Dele. Utter dross as usual.