Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crawley Town v Charlton | Match Preview (and Match Thread)

Comments

• Options

Scoham said:

Looks like they'll be taking the fine.

Rules were changed slightly and KR has said the team meets the requirements.
    Do we know what the new rules are?
    yes, 4 quarters of 22.5 mins each with a 5 min break in between. Played with an orange ball & rush goalie.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Pretty sure two of our sub's are on work experience
  • Options
    Only 5 subs as well, is that the rule for this competition?
  • Options
    To all late arrivals do not eat the food being served at the Reds bar, rank rank rank
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Looks like more addicks than Crawley atm
  • Options

Slightly ironic that Evina isn't in the match day squad, but Jackson is!
  • Options

Scoham said:

Looks like they'll be taking the fine.

Rules were changed slightly and KR has said the team meets the requirements.
    Do we know what the new rules are?
    yes, 4 quarters of 22.5 mins each with a 5 min break in between. Played with an orange ball & rush goalie.
    Decided to do away with the penalty shoot out after a draw and have introduced a tug of war between the management teams. Based on our bench with Big Fat Karl with Lee Bowyer's aggression we have a chance, although pity this wasn't brought in when Russel Slade was around.
  • Options
    Who is maloney
  • Options
    No Novak simply resting him for Saturday or on his way?
  • Options

Resting as Josh not available on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who is maloney

• Options
    7' First shot of the game comes in from Crawley. Thomas Verheydt drags wide from 18 yards. #cafc
  • Options

Who is maloney

Would ya
  • Options
    9' Charles-Cook whips a low cross into the box and home stopper Yusuf Mersin gobbles it up. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Taylor Maloney, u23 midfielder.
  • Options

Watching Bake Off, refused to travel
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    10' Kaby Djalo is booked for a trip on Charles-Cook. That looked like a harsh decision from the referee. #cafc

Is anyone interested in these tweets?, if not I will not waste my time
  • Options
    Is there a stream?............I'll get my coat!
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Is there a stream?............I'll get my coat!

Commentary on Valley Pass or Crawley's iFollow.
  • Options
    14' Early change for Crawley, Lewis Young is forced off with injury and is replaced by Aryan Tajbakash #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to drop out as the little lady is really unwell.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    If it's no prob Ross1,stuck at work so no other way of following...obv if ya can't no worries mate
    Thanks
  • Options
    17' Phillips makes a great save to prevent Barnes from deflecting a dangerous cross into his own net. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    SSN has a reporter at the game, but do not expect any comment until a goal is scored
  • Options
    22' Ahearne-Grant gets inside of Tajbakash on the left but Mersin positions himself well to save his low strike. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    25' Charles-Cook gets onto a loose ball in the Crawley backline but the Addicks can't capitalise on it. #cafc
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    KAG has an age to line up a conversion and sends it flying over the posts and into the car park.
  • Options
    26' Ahearne-Grant thumps a strike over the stand. Still 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Richard Cawley‏ @RichCawleySLP 7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Sarr has just sprayed a pass to the right to Dijksteel that was almost worthy of his transfer fee. Almost.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!