Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham vs Charlton: match thread

Comments

• Options
    Is it too early for chants of there's only one Trevor Kettle?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Rotherham are complaining. The move started with a great shoulder-to-shoulder challenge from Solly. Proctor went down. Charlton didn't stop. It looked innocuous, and Proctor wasn't hurt on the challenge alone but he looked in some real pain. Might have caught his studs in the turf or something.

Referee just talking to Robinson. Not sure what about. Was worried for a second they'd wiped the goal off as there was a big cheer from the crowd but I think it was for Clarke-Harris who has just come on, combined with an applause for Proctor being carried off the field on a stretcher. Hope he's alright.

The goal stands

Amos just had an excellent, excellent long punch through a crowd after a corner from the restart.
  • Options
    I thought we were supposed to be the ones getting beaten up by these northern silver backs? Great to see us giving as good as we get physically despite the size difference.

Some proper desire in this team.
  • Options
    16:33 CHANCE
    Ajayi fires one straight the keeper. Millers not giving up. Trail 2-0 after 73 minutes.
  • Options
    Wigan 1 Pompey 1
  • Options
    We must chill, and Amos saves well, and we counter
    holmes to clarke, solly now in their half, clarke now, and then bauer
    pearce has it
    we probe
    JFC to holmes
    kashi now
    lots of passing
    solly ball, and finally fosu offside
  • Options
    Fosu sneaky foul there looks like he will get booked, but isn't.
  • Options
    Rotherham FK in box, and Ajayi puts it wide.
  • Options
    Frank Nouble completes hatrick for Newport.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a goal kick.
    kashi to da silva, clarke his pass intercepted, and they attack and it falls apart.
  • Options
    N/ton 0 Posh 3
  • Options
    We are stopped.
    Clarke there, wide to da silva, chip from clarke cleared, we come again, so;;y to fosu, no foul, Holmes there, and his cross is too high for Josh and their goal kick.
  • Options
    Peterborough do know how to sign a striker, Marriott again for them.
  • Options
    Pearce defends, they attack, and deep cross and kashi super header away, but they have a corner as kashi stays down
  • Options
    78' Brilliant header from Ahmed Kashi to nod a Newell cross away from underneath his own crossbar #cafc
  • Options
    Millwall?! How?!
  • Options
    Surely time to take Josh off, we need him fresh and fit
  • Options
    15 minutes left to get number 3!
  • Options
    B Rovers 3 F/wood 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not aroused exactly but excited.

So a Semi, not a Dijksteel.
  • Options
    Plymouth 0 Scunny 3
  • Options
    Corner coming up for Rotherham.
    100% concentration needed.
    Concern for Kashi, he gets half up.
    Things get sorted out, kashi off the field.
  • Options
    The Algerian took a whack for his troubles but is back to his feet now. #cafc
  • Options
    I am using a coin flip to decide my prediction league predictions next week...
  • Options
    80' Great punch from Amos to clear a Rotherham corner. #cafc
  • Options
    Corner in and amos touch away, and then back with rotherham keeper, we win the ball, and then a throw on half way
  • Options
    Oxford 1 Shrews 1
  • Options
    Glad my feeling never came off,I predicted a loss...so a credit due to the boys,well done u Addicks...keep it going...!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!