Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Do we still sing 'The wheels on your house go round and round' or is that not PC these days, only I wouldn't want to upset anyone :open_mouth:
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

If its anything like last year it will be the worst game of the season....

Ahh yes the only game in memory when the fans have shouted a formation at the manager at half time. 442 442 442....

Then Brussel came out in his post match interview with Louis and claimed he had started the game 433 despite the fact that Holmes and Lookman had been playing deeper than the CM's
  • Options
    any news on this nothing on the os and the match is in just under three weeks, despite the os stating

"Charlton’s home and away fixtures will go on sale around four weeks before the game is due to be played. "

its probably out of there hands, as arrangments need to be made with police etc, but would be nice to get sorted.
  • Options

any news on this nothing on the os and the match is in just under three weeks, despite the os stating

"Charlton’s home and away fixtures will go on sale around four weeks before the game is due to be played. "

its probably out of there hands, as arrangments need to be made with police etc, but would be nice to get sorted.

The caravan dwellers have still not released tickets for their fans.
  • Options
    Tickets still not on sale - any update as to when they will be issued?
  • Options
    2 and a half weeks before the fixture didn't know us and gillingam shared the same ticket offices.
  • Options
    Josh Wright has the keys to the Gillingham ticket office, apparently.
  • Options
    clive said:

Josh Wright has the keys to the Gillingham ticket office, apparently.

It's probably on wheels anyway. Someone got a 4x4 we can hook it up to?
  • Options
    Real Charlton drink in the Market Porter and then jump the train to PikeyLand.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Real Charlton drink in the Market Porter and then jump the train catch the replacement bus to PikeyLand.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017

seth plum said:

Last season was about as miserable an away day as you could get, including walking back to Gillingham station via Rochester it seemed. Not only vile because of the police and the general structure of the day, and the crap result, but also very uncomfortable because of the unrestrained sexist and pugnacious attitude of my fellow Charlton fans, chanting 'get your tits out' at 12 year old girls and other shabby behaviour.
    Accuse me or not being proper Charlton if you like, but Gillingham away is going to be a miss from me this season.

i must have missed this, when/where did that happen?
    Just to the right of the away end as you look towards the pitch. The girls were no older than 14 and three of our fans were chanting "Get your tits out for the lads" at them while I sat directly behind them with my twelve year old daughter. In the first half I think. They kept doing it too, blokes in their 30s/40s. A fucking embarrassment.
  • Options
    On restricted sale from tomorrow morning...
  • Options
    £6 for a student ticket. That's got to be a typo? Surely?
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton’s derby against Gillingham at Priestfield Stadium on Saturday, September 16th will go on restricted sale at 10am on Friday morning.

We have been handed an allocation of 2,359 tickets for the match and, when purchased in advance, they are priced at:

Adult: £20

Senior: £16

Student: £6

Under 18: £6

Under 12: £6

Tickets can be purchased online, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone.

We also have access to six wheelchair bays and a number of ambulant disabled tickets, which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper.

Sale Restrictions

From Friday, September 1st, season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members will be able to purchase up to two seats.
    From Monday, September 4th, season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase up to two seats.
    From Wednesday, September 6th, supporters on the ticket office’s database that have attended at least two 2017/18 away matches can purchase up to two tickets.
    From Friday, September 8th, any remaining tickets will go on general sale.
    Valley Away will be running a service to Priestfield, priced at £12. Pick-up details are available to view below:
  • Options
    Great pricing, fair play
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    What chance they make general sale?

I've only been Plymouth so far
  • Options
    Under 18 £6. ??

• Options
    Surely it would have been fairer to make the away attendance conditions to be from 2016/17 season? I can't afford to go to two out of Plymouth, Rotherham and Oldham all in the space of a month.
  • Options
    Hoping to get 4 on Monday
  • Options

Hoping to get 4 on Monday

Fingers crossed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Double up on the turnstiles it easy.
  • Options
    to anyone who went last year: Did they check student ID's?
  • Options
    matt88 said:

Surely it would have been fairer to make the away attendance conditions to be from 2016/17 season? I can't afford to go to two out of Plymouth, Rotherham and Oldham all in the space of a month.

If you can't budget properly that's not the club's fault.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

I have never seen any club ever check for student Id's.
  • Options

Under 18 £6. ??

well i'm going to chance it. You?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

No
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I will be going with Golfie Jnr & will do the same as I have always done for this fixture - drive down the A2, through the Medway Tunnel, turn right after about a mile and park up in a side road just a few mins walk from the ground.

Whats there not to like ? Apart from the portakabin bogs & uncovered seating in makeshift stands that wouldn't be out of place at the Open 30 years ago.

thank gawd its only once a year.</blockquote

And hopefully your car hasnt been vandalised when you get back

• Options

I will be going with Golfie Jnr & will do the same as I have always done for this fixture - drive down the A2, through the Medway Tunnel, turn right after about a mile and park up in a side road just a few mins walk from the ground.

Whats there not to like ? Apart from the portakabin bogs & uncovered seating in makeshift stands that wouldn't be out of place at the Open 30 years ago.

thank gawd its only once a year.

And hopefully your car hasn't been vandalised when you get back
  • Options
    Im lucky but got to be on my best behaviour as ive got vip tickets for this one so havent got to sit on the scaffolding getting cold and piss wet